Home

Can't break lock in dynasty

This is a discussion on Can't break lock in dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2013, 02:08 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Can't break lock in dynasty

Has anyone else experienced a glitch where you can't break the lock after you have purchased the perk? I'm in year two of an offline dynasty and it was working fine the first year. I still have the perk and meet all of the requirements (offered scholarship and still in top ten). I have the perk maxed out but haven't been able to do it for any of my recruits in year 2. Anyone else have this happen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2013, 03:31 AM   #2
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Can't break lock in dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXShowstopperXx
Has anyone else experienced a glitch where you can't break the lock after you have purchased the perk? I'm in year two of an offline dynasty and it was working fine the first year. I still have the perk and meet all of the requirements (offered scholarship and still in top ten). I have the perk maxed out but haven't been able to do it for any of my recruits in year 2. Anyone else have this happen?
Those aren't all the requirements. It's been my experience in my brief time with the game that "last place team" is the last team that isn't locked out and not the 10th place team that is locked out.
Attached Images
File Type: png locksmith.PNG (9.2 KB, 116 views)
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 07-08-2013, 11:22 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Can't break lock in dynasty

Thank you. Not sure how I missed that but that was it. I guess all the other times I was within 2k of the last team to make the cut. This year all of the players that locked me out had me severely low on their list. Anyway that was it thanks, man.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »