Home

Skill Trainer card unlockables

This is a discussion on Skill Trainer card unlockables within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2013, 07:25 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Skill Trainer card unlockables

Quote:
Originally Posted by miz468
Back out of UT and go back in. It should say you have new items you need to place on roster/reserves.
Thanks. Fixed the problem.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:09 PM   #18
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleShreen
The total control passing drill is BS. It's impossible for me using Michigan. Either I will have a perfect round going and my QB will throw a pass so far off base that it defies common sense, or I'll get the comeback route that, no matter what I do, the CB jumps it immediately and intercepts it/knocks it down.

Add "dropping wide open passes for no reason" and "OT's decide not to block and let DE's blow by them" to reasons why it's impossible.
If this one had the same freaking medal requirements as all the other ones I'd have it by now, but no for some reason you have to be perfect. Which is BS because you can be perfect and still get screwed by your players dropping the ball, and defenders randomly sitting down in the zone. I mean I know that you have to throw around them and I would but I have to throw it to X receiver by throwing it in a specific direction. So while in actual games I would check down to another receiver I have to force it into coverage and hope he catches it and holds on.

BTW I figured out how to do that comeback route, you need to do the bullet pass to the right and you need to do it right before he starts to make his turn at the top of his route. When you start the throwing motion he needs to still be facing forward. The defender will sometimes still jump the route but most of the time he over runs it and the guy winds up wide open to make the catch.
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers
Old 07-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #19
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman87GT
If this one had the same freaking medal requirements as all the other ones I'd have it by now, but no for some reason you have to be perfect. Which is BS because you can be perfect and still get screwed by your players dropping the ball, and defenders randomly sitting down in the zone. I mean I know that you have to throw around them and I would but I have to throw it to X receiver by throwing it in a specific direction. So while in actual games I would check down to another receiver I have to force it into coverage and hope he catches it and holds on.

BTW I figured out how to do that comeback route, you need to do the bullet pass to the right and you need to do it right before he starts to make his turn at the top of his route. When you start the throwing motion he needs to still be facing forward. The defender will sometimes still jump the route but most of the time he over runs it and the guy winds up wide open to make the catch.
Doesn't work with Michigan at least. Raymon Taylor is apparently the greatest CB in history and slides right in to the spot where the ball is going without moving his feet once I throw it. It's like he's magnetically connected with the ball and just gets dragged to the spot. The CB will be to the inside of the WR as he's going to the top of his route, then when I throw it, he will BEAT the WR to the outside with superhuman speed and pick it off/knock it down. The only way I've been able to complete it at all is to actually do the total opposite. Sometimes I can throw a lob pass to the outside during the streak before my WR turns on the comeback and the CB still runs the comeback route and goes right by the ball.
Old 07-09-2013, 02:47 PM   #20
MVP

Iceman87GT's Arena

OVR: 15

Now I'm having trouble with the user catching drill. I can't switch to the players fast enough as the ball gets there right as I start to hold down the catch button. Even when I get there in plenty of time and hold down the button 90% of the time they just hunker down and let the ball hit them in the helmet or the gut.

I seem to remember completing this one in the demo, maybe I just settled for Bronze.

Any tips on doing this one?
NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins
RIP Atlanta Thrashers

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »