Home

Would you...

This is a discussion on Would you... within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-20-2003, 05:25 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
Would you...

Would you be willing to pay $100 for NCAA 2005 if it included everything asked for on the wishlist thread?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2003, 07:48 PM   #2
rns
Rookie

Re: Would you...

I think I would!
But I didn't read all the posts... so I'm not sure there aren't some additions I wouldn't like.

But yeah, if I know fans of this game, basically that game would have everything
Old 12-20-2003, 11:10 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 7

since i haven't looked at the thread i don't know, but if they put all the names in there i'd pay an extra $10
Old 12-21-2003, 12:53 PM   #4
Fear Ameer

skitch's Arena

OVR: 32

No, I would never pay $100 for a video game.. Especially since I get bored of a sport after the season is over, and end up selling the game afterwards.

I'd have to wait for the price to come down, of just not have a college football game next year.
Old 12-21-2003, 01:54 PM   #5
Rookie

I guess I would if I had to! Video games saves me alot of money, by not going to the bars on weekends after work! I would still hate the day when games get that exspensive!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2003, 02:12 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 5

Lets not have this discussion. What do you want to do drive up the price But i probably would shell out C-note for it
Old 12-21-2003, 07:06 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Some of you guys may be too young to remember, but back in like 1993, Sega tried releasing their baseball for the genesis for $80....that's probably over $100 counting the future value of money...It wasn't worth it.

But on a side note, I think I got well over $100 of enjoyment out of this years NCAA, I probably would pay it for NCAA, but I can't think of any other game I can say that about, except Cossacks for the PC if they fixed everything I requested.
Old 12-21-2003, 08:19 PM   #8
Banned

Here's the thing...

As little as six months ago, I would buy games all the time. To buy my girlfriend a Gameboy Advance for her birthday, I sold 21 games, at least 7 or 8 of which I had never played.

Recently, I sat down and thought about it, and there are only four games that I play, and I come back to them again and again:
NCAA Football 2004 (2002, 2003, 2004, whatever is current)
NCAA March Madness
Madden
Diablo II

Given that, buying games got a lot cheaper. I don't waste my money on crap I won't play. I love NCAA games, and if they would make one that had everything on the wishlist thread, I would gladly pay twice as much.

And I think everyone else should too. Why would you only pay $50 for a good game, when for the price of two games, you could get by far the best video game ever?

Do you hear me, EA? I will pay twice as much if you make the game everything we have asked for. And in all honesty, so would most people.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »