Home

RB's Getting Bogged Down

This is a discussion on RB's Getting Bogged Down within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2013, 02:30 PM   #1
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10
RB's Getting Bogged Down

Yes, I searched for this but couldn't find if anyone else was having the same problem. I am noticing an issue on any play where there is a pitch or toss (including options), where when the RB receives the ball, he just stands there for a second or two before being able to move. It is as if the RB is running in quicksand for three jab steps before he can actually start running. I thought maybe it was a penalty for holding the acceleration burst trigger before receiving the ball, but that doesn't seem to be it. I don't know if it might be a speed threshold thing which wouldn't make any sense but who knows?

Again, apologies if I am missing a glaring thing here and being oblivious to reading something major. I know how stupid I am about to look if that is the case.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 02:36 PM   #2
Rookie

USFBullsFan11's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: RB's Getting Bogged Down

I think this would most likely fit best in the glitch thread. That being said, I have noticed the same thing but never in a game. I've seen it only in the skill trainer. If it is speed threshold then it must be the ST at 50 bc I don't use that in my games.
Chicago Bears (0-0)
Old 07-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #3
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by USFBullsFan11
I think this would most likely fit best in the glitch thread. That being said, I have noticed the same thing but never in a game. I've seen it only in the skill trainer. If it is speed threshold then it must be the ST at 50 bc I don't use that in my games.
I turned my ST all the way down right from the start and never even tried it at 50. Haha
Old 07-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 0

has been noticed and i think someone said let the cpu control player for a sec or two then take control posedly worked for them
Old 07-09-2013, 03:14 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

OP, what game speed are you playing on? Try it on normal and see if that fixes it. My experience was changing the game speed from slow to normal and that actually eliminated the problem. I first noticed it in skill trainer, but forgot to check on exhibition mode if there was a difference.....PS3 by the way....

Last edited by MyWifeH8sFtball; 07-09-2013 at 03:16 PM. Reason: forgot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 03:22 PM   #6
Rookie

USFBullsFan11's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyWifeH8sFtball
OP, what game speed are you playing on? Try it on normal and see if that fixes it. My experience was changing the game speed from slow to normal and that actually eliminated the problem. I first noticed it in skill trainer, but forgot to check on exhibition mode if there was a difference.....PS3 by the way....
it must be universal then. i play on slow and don't see it except in skill training which i assume is on normal.
Chicago Bears (0-0)
Old 07-09-2013, 03:29 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by USFBullsFan11
it must be universal then. i play on slow and don't see it except in skill training which i assume is on normal.
Thats what I thought initally, but when changing to normal speed and then playing the skill trainer it went away completely.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:33 PM   #8
Rookie

gogators's Arena

OVR: 4

I noticed it in a game and in skill trainer with a toss play. I'm playing on slow ST.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »