Home

Help me out please

This is a discussion on Help me out please within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 12:05 PM   #1
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

OVR: 30
Help me out please

Okay, after the release of NCAA 14, my interest in buying it has spiked up exponentially. I have one simple question: Should I buy it today, or wait 4 weeks after I come back from a vacation? This is now a big issue, because I really want the game and have a week and a half before I leave. Should I play it now to develop an idea of overall gameplay then start going hardcore when I get back or just wait all together? Any suggestions/advice would be much appreciated, but if I do get it, is has to be in the next 12 hours or so, because I have a deal at GameStop to get it half off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 12:09 PM   #2
Rookie

Neverwhere's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Help me out please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Po1soNNN
Okay, after the release of NCAA 14, my interest in buying it has spiked up exponentially. I have one simple question: Should I buy it today, or wait 4 weeks after I come back from a vacation? This is now a big issue, because I really want the game and have a week and a half before I leave. Should I play it now to develop an idea of overall gameplay then start going hardcore when I get back or just wait all together? Any suggestions/advice would be much appreciated, but if I do get it, is has to be in the next 12 hours or so, because I have a deal at GameStop to get it half off.
The answer to your question lies in the "half off" portion, imho.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:10 PM   #3
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10

I think one question at hand to help answer your question would be to ask you what mode(s) do you play most in the game? Also, is a 100% accurate (or relatively close) roster something that you must have in order to do a dynasty?
Old 07-10-2013, 12:12 PM   #4
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfdwill
I think one question at hand to help answer your question would be to ask you what mode(s) do you play most in the game? Also, is a 100% accurate (or relatively close) roster something that you must have in order to do a dynasty?
I play mainly dynasty, time split between offline and online. I figure if I get it now, then I can't really find an up to date roster, so I can just start a new one when a good roster comes out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverwhere
The answer to your question lies in the "half off" portion, imho.
That's I thought too. I'll take that into consideration.
Old 07-10-2013, 12:16 PM   #5
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10

That's what I do. I play a dynasty to hold me over. The recruiting deal is slightly different this year so it is a bit of an adjustment. Also, the "Infinity Engine 2"...I'm still getting accustomed to some of the controls with the cuts and whatnot when you have the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 12:19 PM   #6
Leyenda

RoundingThird's Arena

Sounds good. Looks like I have to find my keys. Thanks man!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »