Home

are formation subs gone and/or broken?

This is a discussion on are formation subs gone and/or broken? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
are formation subs gone and/or broken?

ive played a couple games online and couldnt switch between offense/defense after pausing. i'm playing a season right now and there are no formation subs on the season team management screen. then when i go into a game during the season the formation subs only show up for my defense and the starting defensive lineup is nothing but qb's and wr's. i havent played a dynasty yet to see if similar issues exist.

this is on 360. this is a bit of a glitch/bug thread, but i also dont know why they wouldnt let you set formation subs during a season when its been that way in the past.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2013, 10:12 AM   #2
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: are formation subs gone and/or broken?

I have used the formation subs in dynasty with no issues. I see the option under team management in the dynasty menu. I also see the ability to to change them in game.

As far as switching between the offense and defense during the game to make subs you can't do that. The formation screen only shows for which side of the ball you are on. If you are on offense it won't show defense or let you switch and vice versa.

Hope that helps a bit. I'm on PS3.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:59 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: are formation subs gone and/or broken?

absolutely helped, i just assumed the formation subs were broken based on not being able to change anything at the start of a game. worked just like you said once you got on offense or defense. thanks, hopefully it is just a season issue.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »