Home

Anyone else notice the glove swap out after the patch?

This is a discussion on Anyone else notice the glove swap out after the patch? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 07-11-2013, 05:48 AM   #9

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Anyone else notice the glove swap out after the patch?

Actually, a lot of people care about gloves. Just because "you" don't doesn't mean you can come in here and derail this thread.

If you don't care about gloves, that's fine, but stop belittling the people who do.

Only warning.
Old 07-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullsFan91
Something else I noticed today that I didn't notice yesterday was this: I edited Michigan QB Devin Gardner to have the Adidas glove on his left (non-throwing hand) like he does in real life. Initially this was fine, as in his left hand had the correct glove and his right hand had no glove. However, today when I played he had the Adidas gloves on both hands instead of just the left like it was before. I went into edit player to make sure. I also noticed when I set the team glove options to default, he has the glove only on his left hand, which is correct, but the color is all wrong and it's black and blue rather than blue, yellow, and white.

A small annoyance, but this coupled with the gray facemask glitch and no Revo Speed 2-bar is a kick in the pants to an equipment junkie like myself.

If anyone knows a workaround for the glove glitch, please let it be known.
Yea, its not that big of a deal, but I'm an equipment diehard as well so I notice all the small details. Reference the team glove option, it will override whatever editing you've done on the individual players, so I always set it to default as well because the whole team with the same gloves is not my cup of tea.

However, one good thing about these glitches is that we actually have double the number of gloves available. All of the standard versions of the gloves CHANGE if you wrap the players wrists in heavy tape. All of the designs are different. The pair of under armour gloves worn WITHOUT heavy tape have a completely different design than when you pick under armour WITH heavy tape.

That goes for every pair of gloves.
Old 07-11-2013, 04:09 PM   #11
Rookie

hazelhood19's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
Yea, its not that big of a deal, but I'm an equipment diehard as well so I notice all the small details. Reference the team glove option, it will override whatever editing you've done on the individual players, so I always set it to default as well because the whole team with the same gloves is not my cup of tea.

However, one good thing about these glitches is that we actually have double the number of gloves available. All of the standard versions of the gloves CHANGE if you wrap the players wrists in heavy tape. All of the designs are different. The pair of under armour gloves worn WITHOUT heavy tape have a completely different design than when you pick under armour WITH heavy tape.

That goes for every pair of gloves.
That's cool and all, but who wants to see all these players running around with heavy wrist tape on?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 04:34 PM   #12
Rookie

jwagner82's Arena

OVR: 8

What system are you seeing this on? I have a dynasty where i've edited most of the equipment, and all of the gloves seem to work perfect. My QB has a long team color sleeve on his left arm and an adidas glove, and then a nike glove on his right. My Rb has nike's and my TE has UA's. They all work perfectly. I'm on ps3, btw.
Old 07-11-2013, 09:12 PM   #13
MVP

I'm on 360.
Old 07-12-2013, 08:47 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazelhood19
That's cool and all, but who wants to see all these players running around with heavy wrist tape on?
My mistake. Wrong information, its "taped glove nrml" NOT "heavy wrist tape". It doesn't look out of place at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »