Home

Trouble throwing the deep ball?

This is a discussion on Trouble throwing the deep ball? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2013, 10:08 AM   #9
Thread Killa

TecmoBowl's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Trouble throwing the deep ball?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype561
Yeah, I thought I was the only one, I went in practice mode to practice against a scrub team and scrub corners. And sure enough every time I tried to lead the receiver so the he can catch over the shoulder the qb would throw it short causing the deflection or interception a vast majority of the time regardless of the wr's speed.
I did this as well in practice. Completed 1 of 30 attempts.

The streak pass was overpowered so it is good it is not automatic. However, it shouldn't be impossible. I first noticed it when the CPU kept blitzing the safety leaving my best WR one-on-one. Threw three straight INTs. I could not overthrow the pass even for an incompletion no matter how hard I tried.

MIZZOU - KC Chiefs

http://www.geezergamers.com/
Old 07-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Trouble throwing the deep ball?

The streak has been overpowered for the past few games so its nice to it downgraded. I have had success throwing the deepball with Texas (on Heisman) but only when I have press coverage on Mike Davis with minimal to no help up top. Seems like you need the receivers that actually stretch the field to make it happen which I like.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »