Home

Strength of schedule

This is a discussion on Strength of schedule within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2013, 09:53 AM   #1
Rookie

tical2399's Arena

OVR: 3
Strength of schedule

Oin my first dynasty, I played a season with FIU and made it to rank #2 and beat Ohio state in the nc game. Now people will say its crazy for FIU to be ranked that high. I played # 7 Louisville and #17 Miss St so I had a decent Resume.

Well after finding a fully named roster I started a new dynasty with just my c-usa opponents and the powerhouses of old dominion, UMass, Texas St and Georgia St.

I simmed the whole season went undefeated. After I won the C-usa title game I was ranked #1. I can understand being ranked in the 20s or even the low teens but I shouldn't be #1 with that schedule.

There seems to be no reason to schedule tougher opponents if you're still going to wind up number one as long as you win every game now it might come into play if you lose a game but I'm not sure. Any thoughts on this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 10:18 AM   #2
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Strength of schedule

FIU has some kind of weird luck on this game. In both 2012 and 2013, I took control of FIU and did nothing but sim the entire season and do recruiting and both times in year one they went undefeated and won the national title.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:26 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 0

You beat Ohio State with FIU in your FIRST season?

Damn.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:30 AM   #4
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

OVR: 0

how many losses did all the other teams have? if they all had 2 losses or more then you would be up there. just a thought.
Old 07-11-2013, 10:36 AM   #5
Rookie

tical2399's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorneydave866
You beat Ohio State with FIU in your FIRST season?

Damn.
Yea. I play on all american and I beat them myself
45-38. That was my first play through. I wasn't gonna risk simming that game. Lol.

Now on my second dynasty I faced Tennessee and simmed that and won somehow. Both of these were year one results
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »