Home

Notre Dame Helmets on PS3

This is a discussion on Notre Dame Helmets on PS3 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 11:51 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Notre Dame Helmets on PS3

Have we heard why they ignored this or if they will be able to patch a correction to the brown helmets at night with their standard helmets?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2013, 11:57 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Notre Dame Helmets on PS3

They should always look like the golden dome. But you know in real life ND's helmets don't even look like that anymore. Last season ND's helmets looked like someone sprinkled them with glitter. (like arts and crafts glitter) they were way more bright and shiny then they used to me. I still can't believe ND changed anything about their uniforms.

But brown helmets at night in NCAA 14? Really? This to me would be a gamekiller. If I'm playing with Notre Dame in a video game, it's gotta be classic Notre Dame. Lou Holtz and Bob Davie Notre Dame.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:03 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 8

It looks absolutely awful. Like they poured the helmets in horse **** before they went on the field.

You absolutely cannot use their new helmets during night games. It's brutal.

Oh and I'm not sure why you would say their new helmets don't look like the golden dome....they absolutely do. Have you been to South Bend?

Last edited by mva5580; 07-13-2013 at 12:05 AM.
Old 07-13-2013, 12:21 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 12

The dome has been regilded several times, and depending on the time of day and how the sun is shining on it, it can look many different shades of gold.

If you think that the new helmets look like the golden dome, well then I don't know how to help you. Besides just the glitter specs of gold in the helmet, and the blinding shine on the new helmets especially different at night, the shape of the helmet is completely different. The new helmets have multiple holes in the helmet, sharp angles where it meets the facemask, ridges on the time and a large protrusion and another triangle shaped hole near the ear. Those helmets are an abomination to classic college football.

Old 07-13-2013, 12:27 AM   #5
Rookie

Bcolt93's Arena

OVR: 5

the new helmets are much better than the old ones and a better reflection of the golden dome. the old ones sucked and were flat looking, you would expect ND's helmets to be gold and then you watch Purdue and Navy in person and you realize that their's are gold, and ND's weren't. the new helmets are a much better representation, and its too bad EA cant get them to appear properly.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 12:28 AM   #6
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Already a lengthy discussion thread: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...met-issue.html

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »