Home

Why is the pass so hard to defend???

This is a discussion on Why is the pass so hard to defend??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 04:25 PM   #1
Rookie

over9000yards's Arena

OVR: 9
Why is the pass so hard to defend???

I first started playing Madden/NCAA games with Madden 10 on PSP. My first football console games were NCAA 11 and Madden 11 on PS3, and I've bought every installment of Madden/NCAA since then.

The one thing that's the same on EVERY game is that in my dynasty/franchise I am 1st in Rushing Defense (Always) and around DEAD LAST in passing yards given up. As a plus, I'm always first in interceptions and sacks, but the amount of yards I am giving up is unacceptable.

Plus, even though I get a lot of sacks, a lot of them come 5, 6, 7, or even 8 seconds after the ball is snapped. The user pass rush in every game is just pitifully weak at times, regardless of how good your defensive lineman are.

A typical game for me, defensively, would be I give up 300-400 passing yards, 60-85 completion %, but have 3-4 interceptions. Regardless of how good my safeties and corners are, and regardless of how bad my opposing team's WRs are.

Is there anything I can do to stop this???? I don't user control my DBs, I always control DL. Play calling wise, I do a lot of two man under, cover 3, with cover 4 and zone/man blitzes thrown in there. I am just at a loss for ideas.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2013, 04:27 PM   #2
Moderator/Writer

PVarck31's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Why is the pass so hard to defend???

Please ask this here. This is a whole thread dedicated to this question.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ce-broken.html
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »