Home

Best Recruit(s) You've Gotten so Far

This is a discussion on Best Recruit(s) You've Gotten so Far within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2013, 02:10 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Best Recruit(s) You've Gotten so Far

In previous years you could cheat recruiting by going to the beginning of the next year, writing down the best players, then filling out your roster with just those players. Once on your list of 25, you could insta commit the ones having you as their first choice. If a player had you as a later choice, you could make that school a controlled coach, then make it so that school didnt recruit for a couple weeks.

Is there any recruiting cheats like that this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 02:30 AM   #26
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Week 6 and I just got a 4* FS 75 rated overall with SDSU
Old 07-14-2013, 03:15 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

in my utsa dynasty i pulled a 74 overall qb he was 3 star and has been dominant ans my second best is a 67 overall lt who is 6'9 and 330 he is terrible at run blocking but only gave up 3 sacks in a year
Old 07-14-2013, 03:34 AM   #28
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Only in my second year, most excited about a HB I got who started as a 65 and went to 73. He's got like 93 speed and solid ratings everywhere else, he will be a very solid h-back for me can't wait.

Also got a very quick QB who might start as a sophomore once Schurr graduates.

I love playing a small school with recruiting "house rules," keeps it interesting

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:57 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Only in my second year, most excited about a HB I got who started as a 65 and went to 73. He's got like 93 speed and solid ratings everywhere else, he will be a very solid h-back for me can't wait.

Also got a very quick QB who might start as a sophomore once Schurr graduates.

I love playing a small school with recruiting "house rules," keeps it interesting
What are u using for house rules?
Old 07-14-2013, 07:36 AM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by darlingknight27
In previous years you could cheat recruiting by going to the beginning of the next year, writing down the best players, then filling out your roster with just those players. Once on your list of 25, you could insta commit the ones having you as their first choice. If a player had you as a later choice, you could make that school a controlled coach, then make it so that school didnt recruit for a couple weeks.

Is there any recruiting cheats like that this year?
Why would you even do that? If I wanted to cheat that badly I'd just sign anyone who I could then edit their ratings after.
Old 07-15-2013, 03:03 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehardknoxlife
Why would you even do that? If I wanted to cheat that badly I'd just sign anyone who I could then edit their ratings after.
because, if you recruit a season after finding out all the highest ratings, you will see that the top tier schools magically know what players are actually rated. Say Bama, right now I have the list of players that are the best at their positions, Bama is currently recruiting 12 players, and has a full list. 18 of the top 25 top players are magically on their recruiting list, even though there are higher rated recruits at some of the positions. USCe which is currently a star behind them, and at least a level down, has filled up with players around the 5-7 best at their position.

Now, this changes some depending on if players are bad fits, but doing it the way I do it actually evens out recruiting some because of this advantage. The CPU schools seem to recruit based off of the actual player ratings to an extent, before they even recruit them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 11:29 AM   #32
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

My Year 1 Recruiting class with Wyoming included.. *drumroll*

80 ovr HB (73+7)
78 ovr ATH (WR - 72+6)
77 ovr ATH (QB - 74+3)
81 ovr SS (82-1)

The HB will be starting for me in year 2 as a true freshman but the others are redshirting. I've got a great foundation set on offense for years to come with a great QB, HB, and WR combo. Also, the #1 Tight End in the nation has me in his top 10 at the start of year 2, I will be pursuing him for sure. I finished with the #15 recruiting class!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »