Home

Coach Carousel is completely busted for HC

This is a discussion on Coach Carousel is completely busted for HC within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2013, 05:00 PM   #57
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Coach Carousel is completely busted for HC

For those of you who have actually been in an OD where this happened, please be sure to list this issue in the "Bugs and Glitches" thread, using the template provided there. The more people who know about this one, the better, IMO.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #58
Data Logger

StoneCalf's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBostonBro
Pretty sure it is based off of Program Tradition and your team's prestige rating (the six stars). Pretty sure there are other factors but after one season at Texas State my contract wins per year went up by one (I believe) because my team prestige went from one to two stars.
Thanks for the response Boston. Good to know.
18 time National Champions
53 Conference Championships
NCAA 14: 614-182
Old 07-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahooworld15
Just curious, has anyone gotten offered a HC job at a big program? I did a test as the OC at Alabama and through three seasons I've seen a few big teams hiring coaches but none offered me.
After two years at Texas State I got offered a HC job at Oklahoma State, which I took. In that year LSU and BYU were also open but didn't offer me, then after OK ST there was Rutgers, Purdue, and Pittsburgh, and some smaller schools (Ball State, Idaho, etc).
Old 07-22-2013, 01:28 AM   #60
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

After 1 year as HC with Bama, both my OC and DC left for HC jobs. Thats not a big deal as it happens in the real world. What is a big deal is that my lvl 16 DC Kirby Smart was replaced with some lvl 4 bum! Lol How realistic is it that Alabama would hire one of the worst DCs out there????? There needs to be some way to either hire your own coordinators or at least the cpu should better match up coordinators depending on their lvl and the schools prestige. If you are reading EA.........please fix this.
Old 07-22-2013, 02:09 AM   #61
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap032
After 1 year as HC with Bama, both my OC and DC left for HC jobs. Thats not a big deal as it happens in the real world. What is a big deal is that my lvl 16 DC Kirby Smart was replaced with some lvl 4 bum! Lol How realistic is it that Alabama would hire one of the worst DCs out there????? There needs to be some way to either hire your own coordinators or at least the cpu should better match up coordinators depending on their lvl and the schools prestige. If you are reading EA.........please fix this.
I think the issue you speak of comes into play when your OC and DC leave for low level schools leaving you with only the leftover coaches who haven't already taken other open jobs to fill those spots.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 05:30 AM   #62
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

OVR: 5

Is this problem still happening? Is the commissioner the only user able to get offers still? I'd like to know before starting my OD, and possibly trading this game in towards Madden 25.
Old 07-22-2013, 08:57 AM   #63
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Yes. This is still happening. I just went through the off season in another online dynasty this weekend. The commish got offers and once he accepted or declined it was all over.
Old 07-22-2013, 01:40 PM   #64
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyDobbs
Is this problem still happening? Is the commissioner the only user able to get offers still? I'd like to know before starting my OD, and possibly trading this game in towards Madden 25.
Guys I'm going to start a new thread dedicated solely to this issue. I've yet to reach offseason in my two online dynasty since we just started yesterday, but I really want to know the answer to this before going much further. This thread is bouncing back & forth between single player dynasty & multiple user dynasty. My thread will focus only the fact that, apparently, only commish gets new offers.

Link for New Thread:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-user-ods.html

Last edited by football200414; 07-22-2013 at 01:48 PM. Reason: added link

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »