Home

Coach Carousel is completely busted for HC

This is a discussion on Coach Carousel is completely busted for HC within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2013, 10:32 PM   #65
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Coach Carousel is completely busted for HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
I think the issue you speak of comes into play when your OC and DC leave for low level schools leaving you with only the leftover coaches who haven't already taken other open jobs to fill those spots.
No, in my case it wasnt a low level program. My DC left to be HC at PSU yet I still got stuck with a lvl 4 replacement. Lol EA really should address this problem with the ability to hire yourself or make the cpu better match hires according to the prestige of the program. If they dont, it kills any type of realism from a coaching standpoint.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 10:40 PM   #66
MVP

canesfins's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cap032
After 1 year as HC with Bama, both my OC and DC left for HC jobs. Thats not a big deal as it happens in the real world. What is a big deal is that my lvl 16 DC Kirby Smart was replaced with some lvl 4 bum! Lol How realistic is it that Alabama would hire one of the worst DCs out there????? There needs to be some way to either hire your own coordinators or at least the cpu should better match up coordinators depending on their lvl and the schools prestige. If you are reading EA.........please fix this.
Lol as Miami my DC left and was replaced by TCU Gary Patterson.
Old 07-22-2013, 10:44 PM   #67
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
No, in my case it wasnt a low level program. My DC left to be HC at PSU yet I still got stuck with a lvl 4 replacement. Lol EA really should address this problem with the ability to hire yourself or make the cpu better match hires according to the prestige of the program. If they dont, it kills any type of realism from a coaching standpoint.
In my dynasty after both those guys left for HC jobs Alabama brought in two ex head coaches. the OC is level 19 and the DC is level 27.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 07-23-2013, 01:50 AM   #68
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedudedominick
In my dynasty after both those guys left for HC jobs Alabama brought in two ex head coaches. the OC is level 19 and the DC is level 27.
The OC I got was Mike Riley, the HC at Oregon St. He was a lvl 20 something. I liked that because he played at Alabama. Lol
Old 07-23-2013, 01:52 AM   #69
MVP

thedudedominick's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
The OC I got was Mike Riley, the HC at Oregon St. He was a lvl 20 something. I liked that because he played at Alabama. Lol
Pretty sure they hired him as the DC in my dynasty.
MLB: Chicago Cubs
Old 07-27-2013, 05:21 AM   #70
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10
It really just depends on where your coordinator positions fall in the order of coach openings. I've had several of my coordinators leave. A few years I got former head coaches fill the vacancies, and in other years bums. The good thing is that if you continue with success, even the bum coaches leave for other jobs heh.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 4 Beta

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »