Home

NCAA 14 Defense in a nutshell

This is a discussion on NCAA 14 Defense in a nutshell within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 06:55 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA 14 Defense in a nutshell

I am not seeing what ppl are talking about... I beat FCS East 84-3 (default AA) and just played a user (Michigan-Ohio State) final score 24-22 and I won on a FG with :12 seconds left in the game... and most of my games have played very well... We just finished the regular season in the OD and I will say I do get frustrated sometimes when the CPU drives... sometimes the CPU seems unstoppable... I call a timeout and that does seem to help but for the most part I think it ok... Ony real shootout was 54-52 triple OT game (forgot opponent) and that was againist the CPU... I will say stay away from zone while playing CPU there are alot of man beater routes so if you play strictly man versus users you will get murdered but if you mix and make them miss reads and keep pressure on QB you can make Turnovers... versus CPU stick with man blitz... Michigan defense is pretty good but there are teams with better defense... I can say the teams make a difference because when I play with Eastern Michigan there are certain teams I can not stop at all..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 07:25 PM   #26
Banned

BLBxLakers24's Arena

OVR: 4

playing on heisman means nothing... just makes for a harder fake game.

use custom sliders. you are using default heisman slider set, no wonder.

Defense isnt broken and people who keep saying this are annoying...

2 games in my dynasty vs USC & Miami i have yet to give up 300 yards offense and neither of those MEDIOCORE QBS looked like Joe Montana...

but im not gonna keep addressing this issue, save yourself.
Old 07-21-2013, 06:57 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

online it is my man i had alabama vs florida dude sliced me up using the air raid playbook. bama's corners should be able to stop comeback routes even if i spotlighted the rec. the db wont break on the comeback route,its gotten so bad i switched to quarters 3 deep defense online.b/c its the only way to slow down people.ill take pys. db's all day my man.
Old 07-21-2013, 07:17 PM   #28
Rise up!

GruffyMcGuiness's Arena

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by stos5363
online it is my man i had alabama vs florida dude sliced me up using the air raid playbook. bama's corners should be able to stop comeback routes even if i spotlighted the rec. the db wont break on the comeback route,its gotten so bad i switched to quarters 3 deep defense online.b/c its the only way to slow down people.ill take pys. db's all day my man.
I had another thread pretty much saying this that got deleted. You really can't slow down the air raid when 2 receivers are always open and your guys drop picks
Old 07-21-2013, 07:19 PM   #29

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
I had another thread pretty much saying this that got deleted. You really can't slow down the air raid when 2 receivers are always open and your guys drop picks
Closing this one for the same reason as your last one.

Please keep all discussion about the defense in the same thread. There's no reason for two.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »