Home

So, how's progression?

This is a discussion on So, how's progression? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2013, 06:47 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
So, how's progression?

Normally I'd spend time to do a spreadsheet and show how progression goes. But between my work , building a house, and other life stuff I just dont have the time. Ah hell I have nothing going on tonight maybe ill give it a go.

Has anyone noticed how it's been so far?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 06:49 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: So, how's progression?

doest seem too bad, in year 6 there are a handful of 90+ OVR teams, and only 1 99
Old 07-13-2013, 08:03 PM   #3
MVP

Joshua1207's Arena

OVR: 12

Question, since this is related. Is progression related directly to how well you do or to your prestige? One of the time savers said you would progress as well as a 6* school if you buy it (I didn't, of course. I play with that stuff off), but all of my players gained from 4-8+ points and I was playing with WSU who is a 1* school in their first year. I went 12-2 (won conference championship + rose bowl), so I figured that may explain it?
If its based on prestige, 4-8+ points for everyone just seems a tad high for a 1* school?
Old 07-13-2013, 08:15 PM   #4
MVP

Robcards's Arena

OVR: 9

Progression seems completely broken. Guys I had on my bench were going up 4-5 OVR rating over the course of the season, in addition to +6 in the off-season, that's 10+ OVR rating boost in one season, the RS Jr to RS Sr season mind you. I couldn't bring myself to play my 2nd season of Dynasty, and I'm trading this in when Madden comes out since theres little to no replay value with broken progression.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »