Home

Lack of fumbles

This is a discussion on Lack of fumbles within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2013, 12:04 AM   #57
Data Logger

StoneCalf's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Lack of fumbles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
I hear you man. Madden 13 had a fumble slider and it worked goo for me. I to am afraid of them overcompensating and go 0 fumbles a game to 10.
Hey, that's news to me to hear that Madden 13 had a fumble slider! Very interesting, and perhaps encouraging that NCAA could get one some day?! That's great to hear that it worked for you also. Would I be getting my hopes up too much to dream that we could get a fumble slider patched into 14?
18 time National Champions
53 Conference Championships
NCAA 14: 614-182
Old 07-15-2013, 12:06 AM   #58
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneCalf
As I've gotten deeper into my dynasty (halfway through 2nd season), I will say that I wouldn't mind the fumble rate increased *slightly*, but my fear is that EA will overcompensate. The only way I'd be in favor of an adjustment by EA would be via the implementation of a fumble slider (one that would work lol)
Yes that is defiantly a concern, EA does have a tendency from going to one extreme to the other. A slider for fumbles seems like a very good solution, though unfortunately I think that wouldn't be something implemented in a patch for this year's game.

College: Michigan Wolverines
NHL: Detroit Red Wings
NBA:Detroit Pistons
MLB: Detroit Tigers
Old 07-15-2013, 12:07 AM   #59
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Lack of fumbles don't bother me as much as lack of dropped balls after hit sticks online. I mean average to weak receivers will hold on to almost anything no matter how hard they get hit after they touch the ball.
Old 07-15-2013, 12:12 AM   #60
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
Lack of fumbles don't bother me as much as lack of dropped balls after hit sticks online. I mean average to weak receivers will hold on to almost anything no matter how hard they get hit after they touch the ball.
Playing online is a whole nother beast I say away from. Just can't deal with it.
Haven't played a online game in 5 years. Wrs drop balls on big hits and just plain drops for me and the CPU. Fumbles are the only issue I am having with this game so it's bothering me a lot.
LA DODGERS
Old 07-15-2013, 12:28 AM   #61
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat boi Q
Playing online is a whole nother beast I say away from. Just can't deal with it.
Haven't played a online game in 5 years. Wrs drop balls on big hits and just plain drops for me and the CPU. Fumbles are the only issue I am having with this game so it's bothering me a lot.
I take that back I also haven't had a injury on my team yet. The CPU players get hurt but I my players never do.
LA DODGERS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2013, 01:20 AM   #62
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Not sure if its been brought up, but anyone try lowering carry ratings of their running backs and opponents Rb? Perhaps all ball carriers?
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 07-15-2013, 01:21 AM   #63
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
Not sure if its been brought up, but anyone try lowering carry ratings of their running backs and opponents Rb? Perhaps all ball carriers?

I'm almost positive that it won't affect sim games either so u won't have to switch bak the teams u play against. Same thing with injury ratings. No affect on sim games, at least not that I noticed in 13
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 07-15-2013, 01:27 AM   #64
Pro

For the guys having fumbles I want to know what rosters are you using. I am on ps3 and I am using the gamerosters named roster. I wonder if this could be the issue.
LA DODGERS

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »