Home

Penalties

This is a discussion on Penalties within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2013, 11:49 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Penalties

Just throwing this out there again. I just played a game and had 1 penalty and the computer had 3. Im playing with the sliders up except for pass interference at 0, cause its never called anyway. Anyone else find that disappointing? Its football. Penalties are a huge part of the game, only the are extremely watered down for the unrealistic gamer who doesn't ever want a penalty called. I would love a game where there are about 6-10 penalties called on each team. I want the most real game possible. Also defensive holding isn't in the game or late hits etc. Its 2014 and i love the game, but its time to make a great game ea.

Also there are about 3 times a quarterback gets hit and the ball comes out incomplete? Maybe the tuck rule? This maybe happens once a year to a team, not 3 times a game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #2
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Penalties

In one if my first games I threw a Hail Mary to the Endzone at the end of the half and there was a defensive pass interference penalty called, so it's at least in the game.
Old 07-13-2013, 01:47 PM   #3
Rookie

That is true, but unless its a golden tate pushoff i dont want to see it called on a hail mary.
Old 07-13-2013, 01:53 PM   #4
Pro

Orange Krush's Arena

OVR: 2

I was just happy to see it called. I've seen it called maybe 2 or 3 times over the past couple of years. Now it's been called with default sliders it gets me excited that it might actually impact a few if my games.
Old 07-13-2013, 03:40 PM   #5
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krush
I was just happy to see it called. I've seen it called maybe 2 or 3 times over the past couple of years. Now it's been called with default sliders it gets me excited that it might actually impact a few if my games.
i had pi slider set to 100 for about 10 games hadnt seen it called once. i even drilled the reciever well before the ball just to see if theyd call it... nothing.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 04:09 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 6

I seen my first ever offensive pass interference penalty. It was on a play action bubble screen.
Old 07-13-2013, 04:13 PM   #7
MVP

mjavon's Arena

I'm actually pretty sure I've seen an offensive pass interference call at some point. I could be wrong, but I think I do remember that happening...
Old 07-13-2013, 11:55 PM   #8
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

I really don't understand why penalties have been this way for several years. I mean is it that hard to program this part of the game?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »