Home

Easy Offense. Help?

This is a discussion on Easy Offense. Help? within the NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2013, 05:08 PM   #1
Rise up!
 
GruffyMcGuiness's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,355
Easy Offense. Help?

So in my 9 man dynasty there are 2 guys who have played very little football who are putting up 40-60 points a week (along with the rest of us) against 90+ defenses every week. What exactly do y'all think we should do? Pretty much everyone just runs the read option constantly since you can generally get 5+ yards every carry...

What are y'all doing?
GruffyMcGuiness is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #2
Be Good To One Another
 
The JareBear's Arena
 
OVR: 49
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 11,574
Blog Entries: 17
Re: Easy Offense. Help?

Using very difficult sliders.

Are you still on zero threshold? I saw zero defense on that setting
__________________
"Successful people do not celebrate in the adversity or misfortune of others."

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
The JareBear is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #3
MVP
 
canesfins's Arena
 
OVR: 17
Join Date: Jul 2012
Blog Entries: 1
Re: Easy Offense. Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
So in my 9 man dynasty there are 2 guys who have played very little football who are putting up 40-60 points a week (along with the rest of us) against 90+ defenses every week. What exactly do y'all think we should do? Pretty much everyone just runs the read option constantly since you can generally get 5+ yards every carry...

What are y'all doing?
Raise the difficulty? Use different sliders? Tell the league to stop cheesing by running the same read option play every play and instead play sim style?
canesfins is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:12 PM   #4
Rise up!
 
GruffyMcGuiness's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Using very difficult sliders.

Are you still on zero threshold? I saw zero defense on that setting
Yeah, I have it on Zero right now. What would you suggest?
GruffyMcGuiness is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:14 PM   #5
No Place Better
 
BenGerman's Arena
 
OVR: 27
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,766
Blog Entries: 12
Re: Easy Offense. Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GruffyMcGuiness
Yeah, I have it on Zero right now. What would you suggest?
Keeping it closer to default helps eliminate swerving, IMO. If you don't already, turn CPU defense up to Heisman. It's a really nice challenge.
__________________
Writer for Operation Sports

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
BenGerman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2013, 05:18 PM   #6
Rise up!
 
GruffyMcGuiness's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGerman
Keeping it closer to default helps eliminate swerving, IMO. If you don't already, turn CPU defense up to Heisman. It's a really nice challenge.
Yeah, I'll have to do that for sure. It's on Heisman, I'm guessing the threshhold is messing things up
GruffyMcGuiness is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:21 PM   #7
Eagles Fan
 
BleedGreen710's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Yulee, FL
Posts: 4,002
Re: Easy Offense. Help?

Does Heisman difficulty make the CPU players all jacked up? If I remember, it used to make the CPU players faster, stronger, etc instead of smarter. Is it still that way? I used to get caught from behind by a player then look and see he was much slower then me. That's why I never play Heisman.
BleedGreen710 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 05:22 PM   #8
Rise up!
 
GruffyMcGuiness's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
Does Heisman difficulty make the CPU players all jacked up? If I remember, it used to make the CPU players faster, stronger, etc instead of smarter. Is it still that way? I used to get caught from behind by a player then look and see he was much slower then me. That's why I never play Heisman.
To be completely honest, I don't see a huge difference between the two. I still get 500+ yards without padding stats
GruffyMcGuiness is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NCAA Football »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46 AM.

Top -