Home

Coaching Carousel

This is a discussion on Coaching Carousel within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2013, 02:58 PM   #1
Rookie

kolson82's Arena

OVR: 0
Coaching Carousel

A quick observation about coaching carousel:

I usually like to start at low, one-star school as OC and work my way up, with a preference towards rebuilding once-great schools. However, it's hard to decide which suits my coaching style best because in this year's version of coaching carousel, they removed the option to look at the team's roster while looking at the contract that team is offering you. Odd.

I wonder why they removed the option to look at team rosters while searching for a new job. I don't like just blindly agreeing to sign with a new team.

I'm loving the coaching levels, though. Playing on slowest is a good challenge.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
Zac
World-Class Diver

Zac's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Coaching Carousel

You can always back out of it, to the main dynasty menu, and then look them up. But yeah, its really lame how they handle the "contracts" this year. No real info on the job, goals, etc. Or anything about the team other than previous years overall records.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:54 PM   #3
Rookie

braveseddie's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Coaching Carousel

Quote:
Originally Posted by oulzac
You can always back out of it, to the main dynasty menu, and then look them up. But yeah, its really lame how they handle the "contracts" this year. No real info on the job, goals, etc. Or anything about the team other than previous years overall records.
How are you looking them up? Closest I can get is going to stats and then looking at each player one by one. Is there an easier way? Super annoying you can't just see the roster like last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »