Home

Moving To A New Conference

This is a discussion on Moving To A New Conference within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 02:21 PM   #1
Rookie

SHSMoss30's Arena

OVR: 3
Moving To A New Conference

Sorry if this has already been answered in another thread, I searched but didn't see it anywhere.

Since EA introduced the Customize Conference feature in recent years, will conferences still come after teams that have continued success in their current conference or are users now in complete control of moving teams from conference to conference? I haven't played very deep into a dynasty in the past few years and just thought about this.

For instance, if I play as Southern Miss and win the C-USA several years in a row while only losing one or two games a year, will the SEC or ACC eventually extend an offer to me to join their conference? I know that was the case in the past, but not sure about the last few installments of NCAA Football.

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 02:24 PM   #2
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Moving To A New Conference

While you could get invites to join conferences in the past, this is no longer in the game.

Now, the only conference changes that can be made are done via the Custom Conference feature, and all those changes are done manually.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #3
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

Didn't search very hard did you?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-invites.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-dynasty.html
Old 07-16-2013, 02:28 PM   #4
Rookie

SHSMoss30's Arena

OVR: 3

Thanks! I hate to see that feature go because it always gave you something to strive for when playing with a smaller school. But it's completely understandable with the inclusion of Custom Conferences. Plus, now you can monitor how other teams do on a year-by-year basis and move other deserving teams, and not just the one that you control.

Last edited by SHSMoss30; 07-16-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old 07-16-2013, 02:32 PM   #5
MVP

MrArlingtonBeach's Arena

OVR: 11

I also like the Custom Conference feature, so I can replicate any real-world changes that happen in college football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHSMoss30
Thanks! I hate to see that feature go because it always gave you something to strive for when playing with a smaller cool. But it's completely understandable with the inclusion of Custom Conferences. Plus, now you can monitor how other teams do on a year-by-year basis and move other deserving teams, and not just the one that you control.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 05:47 PM   #6
MVP

mjavon's Arena

OVR: 0

I love the feature but every time I made any kind of change I ended up with a slew of schools with 11 game schedules. Did they remove this problem this year?

EDIT**: I also think it'd be sweet if you could start a new conference from scratch, rename an existing conference, and even disband an existing conference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »