Home

Dynasty build project.

This is a discussion on Dynasty build project. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2013, 12:27 AM   #1
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9
Dynasty build project.

So every year in NCAA rather than take my favorite team and go for the championship I like to take one of the 1 or 2 star teams and build them into a dynasty. Last year I played UTSA for about 6 years and built them to a respectable 3 star school. This year I'm very torn. I've narrowed it down to South Alabama and Georgia State. I'm open to the other options like Texas State. Only one I'm ruling out is UTSA, love that team and spent a lot of time with them ,but rather do something new. Just so obsessive on this topic. Anyone know some pros and cons to GA State vs South Alabama?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2013, 12:40 AM   #2
Rookie

cbow52's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Dynasty build project.

South Alabama has the full treatment this year because they were left out last year. So they have mascots, updated unis and their fight song. GSU really only perk is playing in Georgia dome, to about 5 thousand fans.

Texas state by some miracle got updated unis into the game out of the box, but probably only because they had to add their stadium this year, since they didn't have it last year.

But I'd go with texas state or south Alabama.
Old 07-16-2013, 01:02 AM   #3
Pro

Wahooworld15's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Dynasty build project.

I know you didn't list it in the OP, but I know a lot of people that have been building up ODU and are enjoying it.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049811572
Old 07-17-2013, 01:00 AM   #4
MVP

Ejfalcon9's Arena

OVR: 9
Ended up going with South Alabama. They are a good bit better than GA State, but They have mainly seniors, and will be horrible in year 2. Also really like their uniforms and didn't like the idea of tiny *** GA State playing in the huge dome.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »