Home

Game Freezing

This is a discussion on Game Freezing within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2013, 01:29 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Game Freezing

Sorry if this has already been posted about....but I need to vent. I am in the first year of a highly competitive online dynasty. We play on Heisman and use 3 star teams or below. I use Kentucky and in week 5 I hosted Florida in my conference opener. I was leading the game 35-6 and ended up winning 35-13 and then the game froze before any of the data, stats or results could be uploaded to the server. I cannot even begin to explain how pissed I am as this was the best game of NCAA that I have played this year in any game mode. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone have any suggestions about how to prevent it? Any response is appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 01:43 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Game Freezing

Ps3 or xbox?
Old 07-17-2013, 01:58 AM   #3
Rookie

gatorsinRENO's Arena

OVR: 1

do you have the game on disc? or did you download it from EA sports? i downloaded mine, had it freeze once on the initial picking of my favorite team, and hasn't frozen since.
Old 07-17-2013, 02:47 AM   #4
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

I got my game yesterday in the mail just before leaving for vacation (I live in Europe).

So far i've tried to play five games, but my game freeze every single time. After picking uniforms and starting the game it will freeze at the loading screen.

Are there any fix for this? Are EA even aware? PS3 btw.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 07-17-2013, 04:04 AM   #5
Rookie

UK_Sooner's Arena

I live in England, so obviously had to import a hard Copy, but the only freezing issues I have had so far is in offline dynasty mode after I advance to the next week. Seems to freeze at this particular point but only for about 3-5 seconds or so.
Other than than that, and a few glitches here and there, not really had that much of a problem.

My PS3 is not that old though, so I'm wondering if it might affect those with an older console due to the amount of processing the console has to do with the info thats on the disc. Just a suggestion like.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2013, 04:14 AM   #6
Rookie

MacDiiddy's Arena

OVR: 3

IDK it seems NCAA is notorious for freezing, and this year isn't any exception. A few days ago it froze every time I finished a game in Ultimate team....seriously every time. I had to quit the game....which restarted my PS3 8 times.
Old 07-17-2013, 04:54 AM   #7
Rookie

UK_Sooner's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDiiddy
IDK it seems NCAA is notorious for freezing, and this year isn't any exception. A few days ago it froze every time I finished a game in Ultimate team....seriously every time. I had to quit the game....which restarted my PS3 8 times.
Could be right fella, but from experience over the last 2-3 games, I've never had an issue with the game freezing. Only really this years edition. Though this years is rather glitchy I have to admit.
Old 07-17-2013, 05:14 AM   #8
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Sooner
My PS3 is not that old though, so I'm wondering if it might affect those with an older console due to the amount of processing the console has to do with the info thats on the disc. Just a suggestion like.
My PS3 is from release, but I just finished playing through The Last Of Us with no freeze or other issues what so ever. The scary part is that it seems to be completely random who gets the issue and who doesn't.

All I know is that I'm sitting with a copy of NCAA 14 where all I can do is browse the menus - I can't play games.
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »