Home

trouble with online dynasty and coaching carousel

This is a discussion on trouble with online dynasty and coaching carousel within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2013, 12:10 AM   #9
Rookie

Beasnizzle99's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: trouble with online dynasty and coaching carousel

Same issues here....one user even won Natl title with a 1 star....once commish picked... all offers filled....we are on year 3
Old 07-22-2013, 11:28 PM   #10
Rookie

flairhhh's Arena

OVR: 0
Can't switch teams during coaching carousel in online dynasty.

Hello I am playing a online dynasty with three of my friends. At the end of season only the commissioner can leave or sign an extension. As soon as the commissioner makes his choice all the other positions are filled and other users in the dynasty can't take part in the coaching carousel at all. This makes the online dynasty useless. Whether you pick a coordinator and are working your way up to your dream school or your head coach and want to leave your team for a challenge. This is really upsetting. Four of my friends and I always do a coordinator and a regular league with our favorite schools. Is there going to be patch to fix this? This is unacceptable! We pay $60 for a game and can't completely play the most popular mode in NCAA 14. Also if EA does make a patch do we have to delete our current league. This glitch didn't happen last year and with all the beta testing this should been discovered before the release. If someone could please contact me so I can get a definitive answer on the subject. If you don't the answer could you please find someone who can find if a solution is coming to fix this problem. This really makes me question purchasing EA Sports in the future. There is no excuse for shipping an incomplete game like this!
Old 07-23-2013, 06:11 PM   #11
Rookie

Does anyone have a number for EA to call on this issue ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 01:44 AM   #12
Rookie

I had the same issues with my online dynasty. I contacted EA about it but lord knows when it will be fixed. Very frustrating!
Old 07-25-2013, 05:18 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 13
I think it is whomever goes into the coaching carousel first gets offers. I am the commish and was not offered a job after the season after the other player was offered a job.
Old 07-25-2013, 06:29 AM   #14
MVP

OVR: 23

To fix the issue you've got to make sure each member in your league is Commissioner at least 1 time before you get to off-season...

Just quickly flip through the teams, transfer commish back and forth to your league members and that should take care of the issue..

Annoying, without a doubt... But, at least there is a simple fix for the time being...

psn - CeeGee
Old 07-25-2013, 10:01 AM   #15
Pro

patsfan1993's Arena

OVR: 8

Here is the seven page thread on this

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...busted-hc.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 12:58 AM   #16
MVP

OVR: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
To fix the issue you've got to make sure each member in your league is Commissioner at least 1 time before you get to off-season...

Just quickly flip through the teams, transfer commish back and forth to your league members and that should take care of the issue..

Annoying, without a doubt... But, at least there is a simple fix for the time being...
Didn't work for us, as I was transferee the commissioner position after the other person started as the commissioner.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »