Home

Questions on Pipeline States

This is a discussion on Questions on Pipeline States within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2013, 10:10 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Questions on Pipeline States

If this question or problem was address previously I apologize for re-posting but I didn't see anything concerning these two questions.

#1 I purchased the Recruiting Time Savers but I am not understanding why does my suggested pipeline state only last for on week and disappear. Can someone address this for me or let me know if it's something I am overlooking?

#2 This one is more simple, Does it take 6 players to qualify as a pipeline oppose to 4 players like the previous years?

Thanks In Advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2013, 10:33 PM   #2
Rookie

collinnd2016's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Questions on Pipeline States

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayln
If this question or problem was address previously I apologize for re-posting but I didn't see anything concerning these two questions.

#1 I purchased the Recruiting Time Savers but I am not understanding why does my suggested pipeline state only last for on week and disappear. Can someone address this for me or let me know if it's something I am overlooking?

#2 This one is more simple, Does it take 6 players to qualify as a pipeline oppose to 4 players like the previous years?

Thanks In Advance
Not sure on first, but second is yes. You have to have six players. If you upgrade the coach skill I forgot the name to, you can get it down to 3 I believe
NHL:Anaheim Ducks
NCAA:Notre Dame Fighting Irish
MLS: Los Angeles Galaxy
Premier League: Arsenal
Old 07-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Questions on Pipeline States

Appreciate the answer to the second question..... Anyone out there are having a problem with their pipeline disappearing after you start recruiting?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »