Home

Ball in air defense ncaa 14

This is a discussion on Ball in air defense ncaa 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2013, 04:12 PM   #1
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2
Ball in air defense ncaa 14

what does the LT (reaction time) exactly do? I noticed it can be used with the running back as well, but only on Heisman difficulty. It seems as when I manually control my defensive back, he never jumps on time and I always get beat.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #2
Rookie

jwagner82's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Ball in air defense ncaa 14

It doesn't mean Heisman difficulty, it means Heisman mode. If i'm not mistaken, Reaction Time is only used in Road to Glory/Heisman. If you're playing as a DB in a dynasty it will probably strafe which is just backpedaling to stay with the WR. I've been starting to hold down the Triangle (Y if you're on xbox) instead of just tapping it, and i'm starting to get a couple more picks. I have also converted a few of my WR's into corners, ones with good catching but bad release and route running. Sometimes they'll get beat but they pick off most passes they get a hand on

Last edited by jwagner82; 07-19-2013 at 07:12 PM. Reason: left a few things out

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »