Home

Is there a patch coming soon?

This is a discussion on Is there a patch coming soon? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2013, 07:30 PM   #9
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: Is there a patch coming soon?

According to this thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ps3-360-a.html last year we got a small update on 7/31, then a big patch on 8/15. If I recall correctly, there was a pretty substantial day one patch last year as well.

I believe that most dev teams go on vacation around the time a game is released. They use that time to gather Intel on bugs, then when they return they work on repairing those bugs. Once they have those in order, they have to submit the patch to Microsoft/Sony for approval. I'm sure they have to wait on approval before putting out a list to the public. I'd love to at least see patch notes by the end of the month. If they tighten coverage, slightly increase fumbles, tweak the CPU's recruiting logic and fix the OD CC bug, then this is really going to be a sweet game. My fingers are crossed.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-20-2013, 07:39 PM   #10
Rookie

PDOGEMP 88's Arena

OVR: 3

When they do come out with a Patch they will need to come out with another one right after to Fix the stuff that the New Patch Broke.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:47 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDOGEMP 88
When they do come out with a Patch they will need to come out with another one right after to Fix the stuff that the New Patch Broke.

Hahaha forreals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2013, 07:49 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
According to this thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ps3-360-a.html last year we got a small update on 7/31, then a big patch on 8/15. If I recall correctly, there was a pretty substantial day one patch last year as well.

I believe that most dev teams go on vacation around the time a game is released. They use that time to gather Intel on bugs, then when they return they work on repairing those bugs. Once they have those in order, they have to submit the patch to Microsoft/Sony for approval. I'm sure they have to wait on approval before putting out a list to the public. I'd love to at least see patch notes by the end of the month. If they tighten coverage, slightly increase fumbles, tweak the CPU's recruiting logic and fix the OD CC bug, then this is really going to be a sweet game. My fingers are crossed.

Fumbles are fine to me. I'm on the PS3 and I see one every other game.
Old 07-20-2013, 07:51 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 32
As long as the face masks are fixed I can do without anything else.. That's just me... Such an eyesore trying to play with So. Miss today
Old 07-20-2013, 07:53 PM   #14
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by UWfan206
Fumbles are fine to me. I'm on the PS3 and I see one every other game.
I should have put "slightly increase fumbles from players other than the QB".

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 07-20-2013, 10:37 PM   #15
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettogeeksta
I don't think they are going to patch this game, I think they are done with the NCAA brand and are now totally focused on Collete Football 15.
That doesn't mean they won't do a patch. Patches have nothing to do with license agreements. Now, if they had announced that they would not make College Football 15, then no patches wouldn't surprise me. As long as they're planning to make College Football 15, there will definitely be a patch. They don't want to piss off future potential buyers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 12:30 AM   #16
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
If ea wants any respect they need to patch the glaring issues. All of u stop living in denial
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »