Home

Is there a patch coming soon?

This is a discussion on Is there a patch coming soon? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #25
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Is there a patch coming soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by football200414
Bad example...apples & oranges my friend. NCAA Basketball was the last college basketball game released & they knew that when they let it hit the shelves. Their method of thinking is why waste the time, money, & man power on a game series that's ending. College football is not leaving the EA stable, so I'd be extremely surprised if they don't release at least one patch to fix some issues. They know their sales would take a huge hit next year if they didn't. I'm not saying it's the right way to do business, I'm saying they'll make the smart economical move here.
its a great example how EA doesnt stand by there products always. if they dont fix it people will still buy next years and the year after that bud and they know that. People paid 60 bucks for a broken game and they ran away from it i dont care what game it is I expect a playable game when I buy it, And if they cared about there customers at all they would take the time, money, and man power that's how business works bro,they should have been professional about it and fix there own mistake. Yes EA is horrible at making basketball games and should never make one again and was hoping football was next

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 07-21-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2013, 10:45 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

The PAT bug needs to be fixed. It is ruining the feel of the game completely.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:07 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

There is a lot of issues to be fixed, I'm sure they are going to at least patch some of them. That being said there is A LOT of issues... I'm sure it's not quite
as easy as editing a text document to fix the fumbles issue, or why animations
cause D problems, etc etc...

I'm limiting my play time until we get a patch fixing at least a few of the problems, but it still doesn't stop me from trying to enjoy it.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:11 AM   #28
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Locked...EA always releases at least one patch and they usually dont release until August/Sept. Last year it was released Aug 15. Two years ago it was early September. No need for speculation.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »