Home

ncaa 14 worth it?

This is a discussion on ncaa 14 worth it? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2013, 09:28 AM   #9
Rookie

TimLawNYC's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: ncaa 14 worth it?

If you've been playing previous years' versions and enjoyed them, I'd say 100% buy this year's game; it's by far the best NCAA Football we've had this console generation. It still has some issues but overall it's a ton of fun, and much better than the past few versions.
Old 07-21-2013, 09:30 AM   #10
Rookie

OReilly10's Arena

OVR: 7

I skipped 2013.

2014 is fabulous imo. Especially with the madden draft class capability. Gameplay seems much more realistic out of the box than 2012. My scores and starts playing heisman difficulty come out very realistic and balanced Game and dynasty presentation are top notch. There are bugs. Nothing too game breaking for me. I do not like the pre game presentation though, its a step back. Postgame 'celebrations' need work in the future as well. They need some variety. Different opponents and score gap warrsnts different levels if celebration.
Old 07-21-2013, 10:49 AM   #11
Rookie

Rhenium's Arena

OVR: 0

I think its the best NCAA football game to be released in the last decade. The Infinity engine 2.0 is better than last year. There are a few buggy details but those to me have rarely been a problem since buying the game. I have almost finished my first dynasty season. Now defense is pretty bad at times but I still managed to carry one of the top rated defenses in my first season. You also have to have common knowledge of how defenses work against certain offenses. This game is better because they have managed to make the read option work better than ever before. Which has been huge in changing my offensive strategy to fit my gameplay. I have a great offensive mind but rarely used the read option in the past because the play rarely worked in my favor. The game is much more dynamic and complex than what some folks will give it credit for. So I would suggest renting it first then base your opinion after that.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »