Home

Amazing and incredible stories of cheese

This is a discussion on Amazing and incredible stories of cheese within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-26-2003, 02:52 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Amazing and incredible stories of cheese

Quote:

doubletman said:
I would love to play someone online. I did it on madden when i was in the college dorms with a guy down the hall on the computer and that was tons of fun. Most fun I've ever had playing anyone was when I played one of my friends on ncaa in the dorm and we went into 5 overtimes.

Look for me if you want to play, i'm odogg on ea online or add me to your AIM, it's shaunh20catch22. I will say when i drink some beers I sometimes play stupid tho but then don't we all, lol.
Old 12-26-2003, 02:53 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:

dieselboy said:
Odogg...

Ps2? or XBOX?

ps2, xbox isn't online
Old 12-26-2003, 03:24 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

If you are interested in joining a league then see this post about the league I help run:

http://forums.operationsports.com/ub...c=1&PHPSESSID=
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2003, 05:28 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 5

There are some people who play str8 but not a lot. This one guy I played put Nathan Vasher as a QB and just rolled out with him the whole game.
Old 12-26-2003, 05:56 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:

blazersin2k3 said:
There are some people who play str8 but not a lot. This one guy I played put Nathan Vasher as a QB and just rolled out with him the whole game.

I see that alot, it's pretty prevalant online. It can be stopped though, just run a dime zone that blitzes the OLB..control the safety and run to the side the QB starts out rolling to. Don't bother with a QB spy cuz it'll be a linebacker and any CB or WR at QB position is going to outrun a linebacker. blitzing the outside linebackers will panick the QB tho and make him run somewhat backwards and wide, then you can sweep your safety outside and come at him, chances are he's going to either run into you or back in toward one of your chasing linebackers. just remember in this situation it's like a nearly zero chance he's going to throw the ball (if he does its an intercetpion) so chase and hunt without fear of it.

EA needs to make such subs illegal. I thought I read they did but maybe that's just Madden? Or is this something that slipped thru in the subs department?
Old 12-26-2003, 06:22 PM   #14
Pro

OVR: 5

I can stop cauz I just spy with Vilma and control Kelly Jennings who has 97 spd.
Old 12-28-2003, 02:09 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 1

I have decided I will NEVER play anyone in the top 100 again. I was playing the #40 guy (Roman Army is his name), and I was up 20-10, and I had just gotten the ball back in the 4th quarter, and he glitches. This is the 2nd time I beat a guy in the top 100, only to see them glitch, and I don't get the win.

Cheesers are annoying to play, but I can handle it. It's just glitchers that I can't stand. If someone beats me, I'm not afraid to take the loss, but some people just can't accept that.

Also, I wouldn't consider doing the no-huddle glitching...I mean, it's an actualy tactic that is and has been used. Yes, it's very annoying. But just set your defensive audibles. My brother runs no-huddle all the time, so I already have all his audibles figured out, and know exactly what play he is running. Needless to say, I crush him whenever we play.

Anyways, if you want a straight game on PS2..."Pigeon John" is the name.

http://www.easportsonline.com/games/...=Pigeon%20John
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2004, 09:10 AM   #16
Pro

OVR: 8

Freewebs.com/ps2league is much better then the ocfl. srry but its the truth. But anyways there both very well ran leagues and if you ever get in to the csfl be happy because theres a long waiting list...lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »