Home

Coach Carousel Issues - Multiple User ODs

This is a discussion on Coach Carousel Issues - Multiple User ODs within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2013, 09:53 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Coach Carousel Issues - Multiple User ODs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I could be an idiot, but didnt someone from EA come in this thread and say if you all had created coaches you wouldn't get offers year one, implying that after year one you would?
Yea, unbelievably, that's what she said. She went on to say that there WAS a glitch but the glitch was that Commissioner coaches were getting offers in year one (1) when they shouldn't be. Which CANNOT be right. I followed up with scenario where I take Buffalo to an undefeated season, end season in top in year 1 and I don't get an offer? That's stupid.

I hope she mis-spoke as I myself went on to EA website and got on a Help chat with the game pros at EA yesterday. I explained the problem and she said they were JUST made aware of it that day and they were working on it (Yesterday which was Tuesday the 23rd of July). So I assume it's a top priority that's getting fixed. She confirmed this.

Note, she didn't say what the EA person in this thread said. She made it sound like all should be getting offers (albeit some totally sh1tty).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2013, 11:28 PM   #42
Banned

football200414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchccc
Yea, unbelievably, that's what she said. She went on to say that there WAS a glitch but the glitch was that Commissioner coaches were getting offers in year one (1) when they shouldn't be. Which CANNOT be right. I followed up with scenario where I take Buffalo to an undefeated season, end season in top in year 1 and I don't get an offer? That's stupid.

I hope she mis-spoke as I myself went on to EA website and got on a Help chat with the game pros at EA yesterday. I explained the problem and she said they were JUST made aware of it that day and they were working on it (Yesterday which was Tuesday the 23rd of July). So I assume it's a top priority that's getting fixed. She confirmed this.

Note, she didn't say what the EA person in this thread said. She made it sound like all should be getting offers (albeit some totally sh1tty).
Here's to hoping that they were right and it was just a glitch that the commish got the offer year 1 ...things like this would be nice to know up front EA just in case you're reading...anyone with any info that's conflicting with this?

Last edited by football200414; 07-25-2013 at 12:33 AM.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:24 AM   #43
Rookie

SIX------'s Arena

OVR: 3

Just to keep things going with the info. After year three in my dynasty which had umass as the commish the entire year. Compared to year 2 in a season that umass went 14-0 and get no job offers. Also umass was commish half the year. So after year three it seems we are both getting job offers now. It was know pretty quickly has it has both coaches listed up for the jobs compared to before where i was the only coach listed for job offers.

Unrelated to the carousel does any one understand the coordinator poistions. We are getting head coaches that become coordinators and we have no skill points to allocate. When we get coordinators that become coordinators all skill points are fine. The problem seems to be just with head coaches becoming coordinators. Now i understand head coaches level up faster than coordinators but i should get at least half the level of the coach ( level 14 7 skill points for example ). Another bug that needs to be ironed out.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:02 AM   #44
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I've had a problem where I got a new DC and it says I can go in and re-allocate his skill points but when I try it won't let me.

As for HC becoming OC/DC, I have to think this is a glitch that EA didn't think through, as HC have more maximum points than OC/DC and the HC skill tree is separate from the OC/DC skill trees. Probably needs a patch

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:12 AM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 0

So how long do we need to transfer the commish over? Just flip it back and forth? Or does everybody need to advance a week?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #46
Rookie

My head is going to explode trying to read all these scenarios. EA needs to just get in there (FAST) and fix it so all teams in OD's are open to job offers from year 1 on. Depending on their results. Not difficult to follow that logic.
Old 07-25-2013, 11:48 AM   #47
Rookie

SIX------'s Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletchccc
My head is going to explode trying to read all these scenarios. EA needs to just get in there (FAST) and fix it so all teams in OD's are open to job offers from year 1 on. Depending on their results. Not difficult to follow that logic.

Not sure as i have heard different reports but to get it to work for me. Transferred an entire year. As in the second year of the dynasty commish was transferred mid season and it didnt work at the end of the season. After the third year it did work with the commish staying transferred to the other user the whole year.
Old 07-25-2013, 12:10 PM   #48
Rookie

Which is insane.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »