Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update #1 Details, Free DLC Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update #1 Details, Free DLC Arrives Tomorrow within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2013, 12:34 AM   #129
Rookie

prototype12's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update #1 Details, Free DLC Arrives Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUFGuy
It's a known fact that Jeremy Foley won't sign off on the white helmets. We will never wear them again anyways although I personally loved them. But yes Ben is a nole and it's sad how we don't have our updates in the game although our new fonts came out before Uga.
Again, the document to get this moving could be sitting on Foleys desk and collecting dust cuz even a font change would require his signature. Realistically a game is on the bottom of his totem pole. Not saying that's the case but you have to assume there's more to it then EA just wanting to do Georgia first lol
Philadelphia 76ers
West Virginia Mountaineers
Florida Gators '96 '06 '08
Old 07-23-2013, 12:37 AM   #130
Rookie

cmg8292's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhs22p
What's interesting about this list is that Louisiana Tech is not on it. It was said earlier that Louisiana Tech was going to be in a uniform pack at the end of August. Which makes me think there will be a second uniform pack(not one with alts but one more with new regular unis).
I like your logo my friend.

Emmitt Smith

Old 07-23-2013, 12:38 AM   #131
Rookie

TheUFGuy's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype12
Again, the document to get this moving could be sitting on Foleys desk and collecting dust cuz even a font change would require his signature. Realistically a game is on the bottom of his totem pole. Not saying that's the case but you have to assume there's more to it then EA just wanting to do Georgia first lol
Oh I agree completely! It's just slightly annoying lol. Just me and my conspiracies. :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2013, 12:54 AM   #132
Pro

Bolt957's Arena

OVR: 14
Great news. Anybody know what time they release tomorrow?
Old 07-23-2013, 01:02 AM   #133
Rookie

cbow52's Arena

OVR: 0
so they seemed to add some smaller schools that changed unis last year, but still not UTSA. Guess i'll be waiting for a while to start the mode i bought the game to play, or just return the game all together because it's too much of a thing to add in a teams uniforms after 2 seasons.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:32 AM   #134
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Also you know UF won't sign off on those two pro combat helmets right? They don't want them in the game. Why the jerseys are on I have no clue.

Our font will be fixed. Trust me!
Yes. I know exactly why the pro combat helmets aren't in the game. My point is why is EA just wasting space and putting the 2 uniforms in the game. Without the helmets, they are pointless.

I highly doubt that the uniforms didn't make release because they weren't signed off on by the school. I'd bet that is not the issue as they have been out for a long time. Since around the Sugar Bowl.

I would trust you, but I can't. You do not work for EA. I will believe that it gets added when I see that it gets added or when someone from EA confirms that it will be added. Not being in the first update has me thinking for now, that it won't make the cut. I trusted EA to correct Florida's accessory color for 3 years. Gator fans were pointing it out left and right. I go look at the EA guys Twitter accounts from time to time. I don't post anything on their walls if I see that someone else already has. I see Gator fans asking Ben questions about UF a lot on there. They never get any responses either.

And with the way the scene is becoming, another fully licensed College Football game may not happen. So I at least hope we get our correct uniforms in this game as there is a chance it might be the last to feature all teams.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Last edited by BonesKnows85; 07-23-2013 at 01:41 AM.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:39 AM   #135
Rookie

BonesKnows85's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
You would think the game is a low priority, but it's obviously not since Foley is going the extra mile to keep 2 pro combat helmets OUT of a video game for cryin out loud. I'm guessing that other schools don't sign off on past uniforms as well. Seeing as how Army's camo and Georgia's black jersey have disappeared from the game.

Also, I think Foley just won't sign off on the white helmet. The orange helmet from the 2010 Pro Combats is one that I don't think EA can properly replicate. It's just like the regular helmet with Gator skin. I've seen the articles about the school now allowing the white helmet, never heard anything about the 2010 helmet. I just thought EA couldn't make to where the helmet would be correct visually without other issues.
BASKETBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
2006 - 2007
BASEBALL NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2013, 01:56 AM   #136
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5
Lol, some of you people really need to calm down. You're not going to play a dynasty because your teams jerseys arent in, yet?

A. These transfer into an already existing dynasty, you dont need to tart over.

B. Dynasty is WAY more fun when you play as a random team and not your favorite school.

C. That Florida guy needs to calm the eff down.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »