Home

NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update #1 Details, Free DLC Arrives Tomorrow

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update #1 Details, Free DLC Arrives Tomorrow within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2013, 08:57 AM   #145
Rookie

OVR: 0
The uniform DLC pack seems to be released for Xbox 360 here's the link

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Pr...e-a8a3b79ec2b1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2013, 09:07 AM   #146
Rookie

DKHardee's Arena

OVR: 2
No, I'm on PS3
Old 07-23-2013, 09:15 AM   #147
Rookie

BFig's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 14 Uniform Update #1 Details, Free DLC Arrives Tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
No, I'm not going to start my Florida dynasty without our new uniforms. I can deal with the outdated SEC patch, wrong cleat & accessory color, and outdated field art like I have the past few years, because those aren't killers. But I would at least like to have the base of the uniforms correct and up to date. I wouldn't be saying a word at all if Florida was like Memphis and just released their uniforms a few days ago. But ours have been out a long time. Prob longer than any team that has new unis for 2013.

Reason being, is that I enjoy realism in art. After each game or big play, I stop and take the time to mess around with the camera to get awesome, detailed, never seen before pictures. I try to be creative and save a few awesome photos and videos from each game. The more accurate the look of the players, uniforms, and stadium are, the better the images are.

I also do multiple dynasties and RTG. I usually only use my favorite team in one dynasty.

What I'm going to do now is either start my RTG, continue my beast Ultimate Team, or begin my first ever attempt at fully editing rosters in depth until the first patch comes out and the the Gator's unis make the game. Even then, if I go ahead with RTG, I'm going to be a team that is not affected by the gray facemask glitch.

Up to date uniforms and stadiums are a big deal. EA hammers this home by continuously adding new uniforms and updating field art and stadiums. If it wasn't a big deal, then they wouldn't have added the uniform store. I'm sure it's not EA's fault that every single thing isn't up to date. I know it's asking a lot to get every uniform in the game, especially with teams like Oregon and Indiana adding 10 new helmets a year. But my team, Florida, is very simple and basic. Yet 4 years in a row we have had uniform issues. I don't think it's asking too much to get your team's primary uniform when they are adding uniforms anyway.
You gotta relax man, it's just the font on the jersey's, it's not major. I can guarantee you if Florida got all new uniforms they would be in this update. EA is trying to get all the teams with new uniforms and not something as simple as a number font. It will come eventually but there's only so much they can do at one time.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:19 AM   #148
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesKnows85
If it wasn't a big deal, then they wouldn't have added the uniform store.
IMO the uniform store was only added due to the growing popularity of teams doing late reveals of new uniforms for recruiting hype purposes. Having a way to update the uniforms after release was crucial to keep up.

If that never happens, then I think we'd still be back to whatever ships on disc is it.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:33 AM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 7

I'll be honest... uniforms and accessories are nice and all, but it's all decoration.

And with 126 teams, it's impossible to get EVERY piece of equipment in the game. Considering the gameplay itself has issues, which would you rather have: An updated uniform, or a patched game that works properly without horrible glitches?

I'll take a properly working game any day over decoration. Does it truly matter that your shoelace color is incorrect when the opposing QB has ninja level throwing accuracy?
Old 07-23-2013, 09:34 AM   #150
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28

I can't remember which thread I posted it in, so I'll say it here.

It appears I was incorrect, and they do have the red outline on UConn's helmet.
Old 07-23-2013, 09:35 AM   #151
Just started!

OVR: 0

Where is the entire new set of Indiana?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2013, 10:00 AM   #152
Pro

scottyo60's Arena

OVR: 9
I'm loving the new jerseys, but anyone else having long loading times loading uniforms up now? My game is installed on the HD and all

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »