Home

Looking for NCAA 13 slider sets

This is a discussion on Looking for NCAA 13 slider sets within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2017, 11:38 AM   #1
Rookie

theepicman115's Arena

OVR: 0
Looking for NCAA 13 slider sets

So this past weekend I was adjusting my Xbox 360, I was in the process of standing it up into a up right position so the heat could exit out into a open space and my fingers slipped. Resulting in the Xbox falling back down landing with a thud on the side where the disk tray is. I sigh and stand it back up and put it into its stand. Well unbeknownst to me was the disk inside, NCAA 14, was scratched. The scratch was so bad that it is now unplayable. The scratch is one giant ring near the center of the disk. I was so pissed off at myself. So now I’m stuck with NCAA 13, 12, 09 (for the wii) and 05 for the GameCube. My wii isn’t hooked up as it’s at my parents house and the only game system I brought with me to my dorm was my Xbox 360 (my PS4 is at home in the media room). So I’m stuck with NCAA 12 and 13. I rather play 13 because I think it’s a slightly better version of 12.

With that out of the way, can someone suggest some slider sets for NCAA 13? I normally switch between Heisman and All American difficulty. Please and thank you
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »