Home

Am I the only one who wants to change opponents jerseys in OD's?

This is a discussion on Am I the only one who wants to change opponents jerseys in OD's? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2013, 03:37 PM   #1
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
Am I the only one who wants to change opponents jerseys in OD's?

In the online dynasty I'm in, I have UCLA, and I cannot WAIT to play Oregon haha. All the highlights I will be saving, UCLA wearing the all whites, Oregon going with whatever combo I decide to give them, but what's that you say? I can't change their jersey? Well that blows....

I understand offline this is possible, but why not online? Just give us the option to change the jersey, it's not like I can play with them anyway or change their playbook. Not making a big deal out of it, but it does suck, but is this something that could be patched?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2013, 03:51 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
I am hating this, too. You can buy all this cool unis but most likely will never see them on the field. That sucks. It would be cool if EA will take a closer look to The Show. They are able po put in the alternate unis by code... How cool is that?
Old 07-20-2013, 04:59 PM   #3
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Am I the only one who wants to change opponents jerseys in OD's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Tyler_Durden_I
I am hating this, too. You can buy all this cool unis but most likely will never see them on the field. That sucks. It would be cool if EA will take a closer look to The Show. They are able po put in the alternate unis by code... How cool is that?
Haha I need to take a look at the Show. It's mind-boggling, like you said you spend this money on all these uni's but will likely never use them, unless offline of course. I like saving highlights and photos, and when there's a big game I have to play in the OD, I might wanna have VTECH wear those black jerseys they used against Boise St. or the flag uni's of Maryland, so when people see the highlights in the dynasty, you get that feel ha. Hell I hate how ND wears all black shoes, I'd like to change that to Black/White, Oregon to Black/Team Color, etc.

But it's like this for many of the sports games I play, I don't think you can change in Madden or 2K as well, so maybe it's something bigger than just a patch?
Old 07-20-2013, 05:14 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

This is a deal breaker for me regarding OD. I won't play it till I can change unis.
Old 07-23-2013, 01:14 PM   #5
Pro

radiohead's Arena

OVR: 8

That indeed does 'suck', especially given that you can do it offline.

why go through all of the trouble with DLC if you can't use the unis in OD. Seems silly to me.

I've heard Ben say more than once that everything that you can do in offline dynasties can be done in online dynasties.

That isn't exactly true though.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »