Home

Any way to add new equipment via uniform store?

This is a discussion on Any way to add new equipment via uniform store? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Any way to add new equipment via uniform store?

This is not another "missing equipment thread" so please don't close. Obviously, I am one of those who is quite disgruntled with the lack of facemask/helmet updates for this game like many of you...So this is my question that I don't know if anyone knows anything more about:

With what was released recently via the uniform store (new uniforms/helmets color schemes, gloves, base layers) would it not be therefore possible for them to update/correct/add facemasks (i.e. revo speed 2 bar for all teams, Xenith helmet for all teams, fix the older revo facemasks for all teams) via the uniform store? I am not very "game programer" savy, so I don't know if anyone knows if this would be feasible or not. Obviously I know this is HIGHLY unlikely that this would happen. I was just curious if anyone could shed light on this. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2013, 12:31 PM   #2
Banned

FightinSnydersKSU's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Any way to add new equipment via uniform store?

This doesn't have anything to do with rosters
Old 07-25-2013, 12:33 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Any way to add new equipment via uniform store?

sorry I didn't mean to post this here...how do you transfer this to the general NCAA football section?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »