Home

Please give me your input on a little NCAA 2004 project

This is a discussion on Please give me your input on a little NCAA 2004 project within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-24-2003, 11:50 PM   #1
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18
Please give me your input on a little NCAA 2004 project

OK, as I played as the All-Time Wolverines against the All-Time Buckeyes, I thought it would be an interesting idea to do an All-Time tournament, sort of like the National Championship tournaments people have been doing. The biggest problem is there is a strange number of teams to do a tournament with: 25. I was hoping there was 30, but I fell 5 short when counting. After 2 minutes of thought, I think I've come up with the best solution, I'll leave it to you guys to choose which 16 teams will make it to the All-Time Sim Tournament.

I wont post the teams because it's pretty easy to figure out which ones there are and I don't feel like writing down all 25. Plus, you guys have the game, so you can take a quick look at them.

So here's the deal, you give me 10 teams that you think should be in it. It can be your favorites, who you think is the best, whatever you want, just give me 10 teams. And don't think "I wont put Miami because everyone is gonna say them anyway." If you think they should be in the All-Time Sim Tournament, put them on your list. Then, I'll tally up how many votes each team got and the 16 with the most votes will get into the tournament.

I'll give you until the end of the day, December 28 to get your lists in, unless not a lot of people get theirs in, then I'll extend it to the weekend after New Years.

Please help me out here because I think it would fun to see what program really is the best of All-TIme. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-26-2003, 02:04 PM   #2
MVP

dust247's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Please give me your input on a little NCAA 2004 project

tenn.
Old 12-26-2003, 02:40 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Please give me your input on a little NCAA 2004 project

Who needs a tournament? Just calculate their all-time strength of schedule, all-time poll average, all-time computer average, and all-time quality wins. Then have the top two play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »