Home

Playbook Help

This is a discussion on Playbook Help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2013, 12:07 AM   #1
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7
Playbook Help

I was wondering if you guys could help me out. First of all, I know I could make a custom playbook, and I have, but I want a playbook to use for NFUT, where you can't use custom playbooks.

I'm looking for a Shotgun Spread Option playbook that utilizes two backs a lot and has good vertical passing schemes. Can you guys suggest some for me? I'd appreciate it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 01:39 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Playbook Help

I would wait until EA comes out with the patch fixing custom playbooks. There's a glitch where certain formations disappear and other formations have the wrong titles on them. It has nothing to do with personnel and the affected formations also are in the regular playbooks but random to each one. Also, if you don't even have this glitch (first you should be thanking the lord above) split slot is messed up where most of the runs and play action do not work. And to add onto that jet sweeps glitch up sometimes when you are running the no huddle. A lot of things they need to fix. If you still want to go on and look at a playbook model, look at these schools -

Arizona
Arizona State
Auburn
Baylor
Clemson(mostly pistol)
Ohio State
Oregon
TCU
Tennessee
Texas A&M
Tulsa
UCLA
Old 07-26-2013, 04:44 PM   #3
MVP

miz468's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Playbook Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomguy123
I would wait until EA comes out with the patch fixing custom playbooks. There's a glitch where certain formations disappear and other formations have the wrong titles on them. It has nothing to do with personnel and the affected formations also are in the regular playbooks but random to each one. Also, if you don't even have this glitch (first you should be thanking the lord above) split slot is messed up where most of the runs and play action do not work. And to add onto that jet sweeps glitch up sometimes when you are running the no huddle. A lot of things they need to fix. If you still want to go on and look at a playbook model, look at these schools -

Arizona
Arizona State
Auburn
Baylor
Clemson(mostly pistol)
Ohio State
Oregon
TCU
Tennessee
Texas A&M
Tulsa
UCLA
Awesome, thanks man. Already tried Auburn and Ohio State. Will take a look at the rest.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »