Home

Creating real life 2014 class:will they all sign with me?

This is a discussion on Creating real life 2014 class:will they all sign with me? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2013, 01:32 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
Creating real life 2014 class:will they all sign with me?

In year 1 of dynasty if I add my school's (unc) real life 14 class to recruiting pool pre season and make them all terrible (edit later) will they all sign with me?

Last year it worked but with the new recruiting system I don't wanna waste my time and no get everyone..assuming all those 1 stars will jump at unc offers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2013, 01:44 AM   #2
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Creating real life 2014 class:will they all sign with me?

Just recruit the positions and then in the off-season edit the players to be the real life counterparts.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:08 AM   #3
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

Or he could create each of those recruits, assign them ratings based on their Rivals profile and high school stats, then after he's done rating them change all their positions to punter so they're a terrible overall at punter but when you actually sign the class and are able to do the offseason editing change their position back to their true position and they'll actually be good.

NOTE: I do not do this, but it is a bypass to get the correct attributes you want your recruits to have.
Old 07-26-2013, 02:10 AM   #4
MVP

DorianDonP's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyDobbs
Or he could create each of those recruits, assign them ratings based on their Rivals profile and high school stats, then after he's done rating them change all their positions to punter so they're a terrible overall at punter but when you actually sign the class and are able to do the offseason editing change their position back to their true position and they'll actually be good.

NOTE: I do not do this, but it is a bypass to get the correct attributes you want your recruits to have.
Would signing 20 punters have an impact on coach ratings?
Old 07-26-2013, 03:01 AM   #5
Rookie

TreyDobbs's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianDonP
Would signing 20 punters have an impact on coach ratings?
Probably so, but if you're the OC then it doesn't really matter as much. If your HC gets fired you might get the job. Recruiting is more on the HC than the coordinators. I don't know what the OP is though. But you are correct. It will slightly affect coach ratings but it's just one year. One year won't kill your rating unless you have a terrible season on top of the recruiting class.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »