Home

Do You Edit Incoming Fresman?

This is a discussion on Do You Edit Incoming Fresman? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 01:20 PM   #17
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Do You Edit Incoming Fresman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackster802
Stop trying to make the OP sound like a racist. You know what he means. Typically, someone named Demaryius Robinson isnt going to be white. He just wants the game to seem realistic.

Why do you feel the need to try to start a fight on here?
Nobody is calling him racist, but it was a ignorant comment, I don't think in Africa they are walking being called tyreek or Adam. What he should have said is nothing, demaryius is probably an American name not skin color relative.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:24 PM   #18
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxJustAguessxX
Nobody is calling him racist, but it was a ignorant comment, I don't think in Africa they are walking being called tyreek or Adam. What he should have said is nothing, demaryius is probably an American name not skin color relative.
Dude, shut up. You're trying to pick a fight and be a victim, and people like you are almost as bad as racists. So stop. You know what he means.

What does Africa have to do with anything? The game is in America. My father is from Africa and I have been there multiple times, and there are plenty of "black" names.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #19
Banned

XxJustAguessxX's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyColts
Dude, shut up. You're trying to pick a fight and be a victim, and people like you are almost as bad as racists. So stop. You know what he means.

What does Africa have to do with anything? The game is in America. My father is from Africa and I have been there multiple times, and there are plenty of "black" names.
Don't tell me to shut up, ill give u my address if ur tough and I guarantee you won't come see me and tell me shut up. I am also African American and I was offended by black names or white names. The mods should just lose this thread.
Old 07-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #20

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

If anyone ever questions why we close a thread with any racial connotation at all, this thread is an example why.

And the tough guy attitude is a good way to find yourself no longer a member of the site as this thread will show.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »