Home

Nano Blitzing makes online matches unplayable

This is a discussion on Nano Blitzing makes online matches unplayable within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2013, 03:50 PM   #9
Rookie

BLACKjersey53's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Nano Blitzing makes online matches unplayable

I'm finding this problem more evident playing Ultimate Team games. It's a mixed bag so to speak with regular ranked matches, but every person I've played head to head on UT pulls out the nano blitz. Whatever it takes to win some coins, I suppose. It's ridiculous.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:24 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKjersey53
Thread title says it all. Previous threads complain about it, but to no avail. The last nano blitz thread I can find is nearly 2 years old. Looks like it's out of a 4-2 front. He shifts his D line and the linebackers come through untouched every time. Plays press coverage with his DBs so I have no time to throw to an open man. Is there any way possible to stop this? I can only throw so many slant routes.
I know this blitz and it is not a nano blitz. He's rushing 6. And my theory is that this is a good pressure blitz for people who only keep five in to protect. But, I would think a lot of people would go with six man protection, which easily nullifies it. That's why I only practice my blitzes against six man protection. If you can't get home versus six IMO it's a wash. There is some pretty decent five vs six heat in this game that's actually legitimate heat as well as four vs five. All I will say is dig. It's there. Also, all blitzes in this game can be blocked. I would caution not to confuse something never seen as a nano just because it's giving one fits. The challenge is to work through that and figure out a way to send him home wondering why that blitz he's relying on is not getting home. You have to make him resort to something else or he'll run it all day/night long. Same blitz, different coverage. There are three versions of that blitz - Cover 0; 2 Zone; 3 Deep/2 Under (only 2 under once the adjustment is made).

One key is to recognize the way guys line up in each version. You can easily diagnose the cover 0 version from the other two. Then just work from there. Hang in there.
Old 07-29-2013, 07:33 PM   #11
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKjersey53
Trying a little bit of all three now. Running read options mainly with a TE or FB in the backfield. I feel like I'm stooping to his level running read option though. WR screens are working, but I've had more than a few close calls with them. Thanks for the quick responses, guys.
Two things. First, hot route your HB and FB into pass block. Works everytime to stop the nano blitz.
Second, is it really stooping to their level running the read option? My offense is the option so I would hate to think people are thinking I am glitching them?!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »