Home

Dumb decision that's costs you the game or injures star player

This is a discussion on Dumb decision that's costs you the game or injures star player within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2013, 09:39 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 25
Lost my starting QB, CB And RB for several weeks in one game.

None since.
Old 07-29-2013, 09:47 PM   #10
Rookie

Gopokes15's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Dumb decision that's costs you the game or injures star player

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrew2411
I started a dynasty with UTSA as their OC Kevin Brown. I just finished year one today with a bowl lose because I got my beast of a freshman QB hurt in the last game of the regular season. I was up 3 scores with seconds to go in the 3rd. I need 13 more yards for Robinson to break the school rushing record. I ran a read to the left where I broke off a 27 yard run to only have Robinson go down for 8 weeks. I wanted to get him the record then pull him but that didn't work out. I was able to win the C-USA title but I need Robinson's running ability against LSU. They got me 21 points the same number of TD's Robinson was worth a game.
Ouch, mine was in week 1 not at the end of the year

Favorite Teams

College #1 Oklahoma State
College #2 Arkansas
NBA #1 Miami Heat
NFL #1 Dallas Cowboys
NFL #2 Teams with former OSU players
Old 07-29-2013, 10:04 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

Playing my Minnesota Gopher dynasty, we're up by 1 over Ohio State with a couple minutes left in the game. I'm running the ball and killing clock, Ohio State uses their last time out when we're first and goal from the 5 with less than 30 seconds in the game. All I need to do is take a knee and run out the clock but I run a fullback dive and score the touchdown. Kick the extra point and squib it, up 8 with 20-some seconds left in the game. Hail Mary TD Ohio State, two-point conversion Ohio State, tie game and onto overtime which I lose. haha, what a bonehead!

Last edited by satchmykels; 07-29-2013 at 10:12 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 10:43 PM   #12
Rookie

baller768's Arena

OVR: 1

In my Georgia state dynasty we were tied with West Virginia with time left for one play. I was on defense and wvu threw a Hail Mary. One of my corners got the interception but instead of just sliding down and going to overtime I tried to pitch it back to someone. I got hit as I pitched it so the ball rolled through the end zone and I lost by a safety 30-28
Old 07-29-2013, 11:02 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 12

didnt happen to me i was playing online and i had just taken a 14-7 point lead with 6 seconds left. After the kickoff he had the ball somewhere in the 30's on his own side. Instead of just running the ball or taking a knee to get to halftime he goes for the hail marry which i cant really blame him. He throws it down the field and my guy picks it off and returns it for a TD to make it 21-7. Shortly after he disconnects and I get the win. lol
Northern Illinois Huskies
Old 07-30-2013, 12:03 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

BCS Championship game. Using a glitchy controller that always thinks I'm pressing L2. I allowed a go-ahead touchdown, but I had a chance to lead a game-winning drive with over a minute left. Sure enough, on the kickoff, my player fumbles trying to do a lateral.
Old 07-30-2013, 01:14 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0
So I'm SJSU playing Hawaii and am down 28-36 late in the 4th quarter. I am playing music off of YouTube on my laptop, so I am distracted to say the least. I score a last second touchdown, but I instinctively kick the XP instead of going for 2. I didn't recover the onside kick.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 09:34 AM   #16
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gopokes15
Ouch, mine was in week 1 not at the end of the year
Yeah it sucked! I know I could have beaten LSU had I had is running ability. My backup QB was just not as fast. He had open runs all day but his lack of speed resulted in only small gains. Lesson learned I will not go for records when I have a big lead.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »