Home

Manipulation of team star-ratings

This is a discussion on Manipulation of team star-ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Manipulation of team star-ratings

Is there a way to manipulate the star ratings of schools prior to starting OD? Someone was telling me there is a program to do so... Im not talking about create a school... I mean adjusting stars throughout the conferences.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2013, 03:46 PM   #2
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Manipulation of team star-ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvlawguy
Is there a way to manipulate the star ratings of schools prior to starting OD? Someone was telling me there is a program to do so... Im not talking about create a school... I mean adjusting stars throughout the conferences.
In short yes there is. You need to get the Ncaa Dynasty Editor. This will allow you to edit the star ratings of all schools. You will also need to go to the Generic Editor With Ncaa 14 thread. You don't need the Generic editor but you do need to learn how to get the file from ncaa to your computer via thumbdrive, extract said file with modio, edit it in Ncaa Dynasty Editor, using hxd hexedit the file to be able to load into the game, replace file back on thumbdrive with modio, and load back into Ncaa.

Sounds complicated and if you're not a little tech savvy it kinda is. But like I said it is possible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »