Home

Using chew clock to keep your opponent from ever touching the ball...

This is a discussion on Using chew clock to keep your opponent from ever touching the ball... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2013, 03:40 PM   #161
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Using chew clock to keep your opponent from ever touching the ball...

Reading through this thread is kind of frustrating ha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2013, 03:50 PM   #162
Rookie

FSUNolez's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
Reading through this thread is kind of frustrating ha
Tell me about it! I think the people saying this is no big deal need to include their gamertag so I don't waste an hour of my life playing them.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:09 PM   #163
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSUNolez
Tell me about it! I think the people saying this is no big deal need to include their gamertag so I don't waste an hour of my life playing them.
icemansaggin lol

you gotta adapt brotha or you will be breaking controllers. Do some homework, you cant expect everyone to play to your liking. Find some stuff on youtube to counter it, or this might be end up to be a 3 year long thread about how you see this year, and then you see it next year and the year after that.
Old 12-16-2014, 01:57 PM   #164
Rookie

OVR: 0

The guy didn't do a thing wrong. The game gives him 40 seconds to call his play, and he used it. Get a lead and I bet he wouldn't milk the clock.

The fact that quarters are only 5 minutes skews the clock management in the game. Maybe EA should shorten the play clock to account for this. But that's on EA. You can't expect people to pick up their pace just because you're frustrated. They are supposed to make you frustrated.
Old 12-16-2014, 02:29 PM   #165
Hall Of Fame

canes21's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawkFan
The guy didn't do a thing wrong. The game gives him 40 seconds to call his play, and he used it. Get a lead and I bet he wouldn't milk the clock.

The fact that quarters are only 5 minutes skews the clock management in the game. Maybe EA should shorten the play clock to account for this. But that's on EA. You can't expect people to pick up their pace just because you're frustrated. They are supposed to make you frustrated.
Exactly. If NCAA ever comes out, or even with Madden, I'd love to see the game clock/play clock overhauled.

So in Fifa, if you play a 10 minute half, it still shows on the clock you are playing 40 minute halves, the time just seeds up 4x. I'd love to see something like that done in NCAA/Madden. Say you are playing 8 minute quarters. The game clock/play clock still show 15:00/40, but the time counts down at a rate of 15:8 ratio.

This would make clock management stay in a realistic ration while allowing shortened games. Thus your gripe is fixed.

― Plato
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »