Home

A neutral site game question?

This is a discussion on A neutral site game question? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-05-2013, 02:36 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
A neutral site game question?

Hey guys,

How can I tell which games are neutral site game, and where do I go in Dynasty mode to schedule my own or create them?

Thanks in Advance
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2013, 02:41 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: A neutral site game question?

In preseason, you do that in Custom Schedules.... it's the only place to set a neutral site game that isn't already schedule (ie Metlife, Chik Fil A Kickoff, Army/Navy game etc).

Once you schedule a neutral site game, an icon shows up in the schedules that it's neutral site. The icon replaces RIVALRY GAME, or conference or the normal AT wording when you highlight the neutral site game.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:44 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

To answer how to setup neutral site games, while in "Custom Schedule" during the offseason. Highlight the game you want to make neutral site and for xbox 360 I believe at the bottom of the screen it says hit "X" to choose location.
Then choose any location you want for the game and it will become neutral site.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:08 PM   #4
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

How do you play in one of the real neutral site games (Chik Fil A Kickoff Classic, Cowboys Kickoff Classic, Texas Kickoff Classic)?

I can schedule a non-week 1 game in any of those stadiums, but it's just a neutral site game and not a kickoff classic (you can tell by the icon on the scheduling screen as well as the presentation during the game).

I can skip ahead to the season, find out who plays in the kickoff classics, go back to my previous preseason save, schedule one of those opponents during week 1 and schedule it at the correct stadium (IE. Cowboys Classic). However, once again it's just a normal generic neutral site game.

Does anyone know how to get to play in an actual kickoff classic?
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-05-2013, 05:20 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
How do you play in one of the real neutral site games (Chik Fil A Kickoff Classic, Cowboys Kickoff Classic, Texas Kickoff Classic)?

I can schedule a non-week 1 game in any of those stadiums, but it's just a neutral site game and not a kickoff classic (you can tell by the icon on the scheduling screen as well as the presentation during the game).

I can skip ahead to the season, find out who plays in the kickoff classics, go back to my previous preseason save, schedule one of those opponents during week 1 and schedule it at the correct stadium (IE. Cowboys Classic). However, once again it's just a normal generic neutral site game.

Does anyone know how to get to play in an actual kickoff classic?
I think you have to be ranked high enough or something. In my 3rd year at Wazzu, I was the preseason #22 I think and I could schedule the Cowboys Classic but not the Chick-Fil-A one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2013, 05:25 PM   #6
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormisbruin
I think you have to be ranked high enough or something. In my 3rd year at Wazzu, I was the preseason #22 I think and I could schedule the Cowboys Classic but not the Chick-Fil-A one.
That could be it, but my Michigan team has been ranked in the preseason #19, #11, and #4 in my 3 years and I've never been able to schedule any of them.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 08-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
That could be it, but my Michigan team has been ranked in the preseason #19, #11, and #4 in my 3 years and I've never been able to schedule any of them.

The lead developers a buckeye fan.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »