Home

Playing Time Pitch Explanation

This is a discussion on Playing Time Pitch Explanation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-08-2013, 04:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Playing Time Pitch Explanation

In on of my OD's I have needs at the FB and TE positions. Needs as in all the FB's and TE's on my roster are seniors. Also I use a lot of I and Strong formations that include FB's and TE's. Yet my playing time to these positions is a D+. Whomever I sign will play as a freshman because there will be no one else at those position. Does anyone understand what is affecting the playing time pitch to make it so low at these positions?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #2
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Playing Time Pitch Explanation

The playing time pitch factors in who you have on your recruiting board as well... if your board is all filled with TEs, your TE playing time will be lower. Same with FBs or any other position.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
Esports Manager @ Twitch

CloudFuel's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Playing Time Pitch Explanation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedGreen710
The playing time pitch factors in who you have on your recruiting board as well... if your board is all filled with TEs, your TE playing time will be lower. Same with FBs or any other position.
Interesting. I read on a different thread that the amount of players on your recruiting board did not affect this at all, but if you tried to re-sort (by rank) any guys on your board it would glitch it out and give you a D- bonus.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »