Home

How are you currently spending your time with NCAA '14?

This is a discussion on How are you currently spending your time with NCAA '14? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2013, 03:54 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: How are you currently spending your time with NCAA '14?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk49er
I have a few dynasty's
a Kentucky Dynasty with Jalen Whitlow in his junior year where Im playing all the games
- I have a year 17 dynasty where I started as an OC, got fired, worked up ball state to a super power and 2 time(then 3 time when I left) NC, then went to Oregon, brought them back to power and won 4 there. this one is a SIM only franchise.
-I have a new Idaho dynasty in year 2 where my ridiculously neat athlete turned QB Charles Jones is leading the way as a 79 overall true freshman

I figure those 5 different schools worth of recruits(Hawaii really has only 1 year of players worth it) I will have the perfect number of players for madden. I even kept the best players stats, as well as saved the dynasty at a point where if I want, I can go back and play as that player.

so Im hoping the freaking import is good this year. I got attached to so many players who made so many big plays. this happened 2 years ago, only to watch 90 percent of them gone over not really paying attention to the "2" export screens.
Yes the exporting of players is a big thing for me too. I was frustrated with the number of issues with importing players to Madden a few years ago and then just downright disappointed that they removed the capability last year.
Old 08-12-2013, 04:04 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 7

My online dynasty with friends is in hiatus until September (people are on vacation until then). So we're at the conclusion of season 2, and just waiting to hit the button to start season 3.

I don't play RTG or Ultimate team. I have 2 offline dynasties that I do, but have focused more on my multi team dynasty.

I have an 8 team dynasty going, sort of like a mini playoff system I created. As expected the powerhouse teams are slaughtering the lower level teams in recruiting right now, so it's a matter of seeing how will come out on top.

(And for those curious, when my teams play each other, I let the CPU sim the games for me to be fair).
Old 08-12-2013, 04:10 PM   #11
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I'll tell you what I am doing. Suffering through a four game losing streak. Darn team can't do anything right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2013, 04:40 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cusefan74
I'll tell you what I am doing. Suffering through a four game losing streak. Darn team can't do anything right.
You playing with Syracuse?
Old 08-12-2013, 05:45 PM   #13
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman33462
You playing with Syracuse?
Yes. I just stopped my losing streak.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #14
Eagles Fan

BleedGreen710's Arena

OVR: 6

I have been having a real blast doing a write up after each of my games and telling people about my dynasty. Its great to share stories and see people getting enjoyment out of it, and its fun to look back on and remember. I don't have my own dynasty thread but have been regularly posting on the 'hows your dynasty going' thread. I encourage everyone to check it out! Lots of great writers and storytellers on this board!

Here is my most recent one

Spoiler
Old 08-12-2013, 06:54 PM   #15
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Editing my roster with the global editors trying to get everything in order to coincide with opening night...which at that point the editing will be done and my 124 team dynasty will begin.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2013, 07:18 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've stopped playing NCAA Football for now. Until they patch up some of the issues (the no huddle Defense playbook bug on PS3 mostly) I've shelved it.

My best friend does come over and play a few games here and there, trying to earn all of the Rivalry trophies for the trophy room.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »