Home

Anybody get the feeling ea has bailed on any patches or tuners?

This is a discussion on Anybody get the feeling ea has bailed on any patches or tuners? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2013, 01:43 AM   #25
Rookie

ryan's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Anybody get the feeling ea has bailed on any patches or tuners?

please fix custom sounds in xbox
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 09:28 AM   #26
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Last year the second patch was supposed to come out at the end of August and ended up dropping Aug 15 I believe. They usually announce a patch a few weeks head of its release so if we are getting one I bet it isn't out until September.

I think they only release once tuner and it was not long after release. EA hasn't done much with tuners to be honest in NCAA for a few years. They seem to release one and that's it.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 08-14-2013, 09:43 AM   #27
MVP

Ramminyou's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Bud , you make it sound like the game play is horrendous, but in actuality it isn't. What aside from the pass coverage needing tuned, is bad about the game play?
User run blocking, particularly out of the spread, is overpowered regardless of teams and settings. There are also glitches like the delayed play calling screen during hurry-up no huddles on ps3. DB glitch is still in the game as well. Those are just off the top of my head. This isn't a bad game, but there is plenty that needs to be fixed.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:47 AM   #28
Pro

sccavs64's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramminyou
User run blocking, particularly out of the spread, is overpowered regardless of teams and settings. There are also glitches like the delayed play calling screen during hurry-up no huddles on ps3. DB glitch is still in the game as well. Those are just off the top of my head. This isn't a bad game, but there is plenty that needs to be fixed.
Every word in this post is correct. Great game overall, a huge leap from NCAA 12 but it isn't "flawless" by any means.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:51 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 0

You guys might as well go jump on that Madden demo. That's where I believe all the focus is going.
Old 08-14-2013, 10:03 AM   #30
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

If they give this game the NCAA Basketball 10 treatment I would laugh so hard, but there is no way in hell EA would not patch this game at least twice. At the end of the day does it matter? If they don't patch it ppl would be up in an uproar like never before and rightfully so, but next year they're gonna go out and buy the game so...
Old 08-14-2013, 10:17 AM   #31
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Be worried if there's no news by 9/1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-14-2013, 10:50 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
Bud , you make it sound like the game play is horrendous, but in actuality it isn't. What aside from the pass coverage needing tuned, is bad about the game play?
The glitches? I shouldn't have to deal with me getting a touchdown from an interception (thrown by me) in what should have been a touchback for the other team (hilarious though, especially since my QB got the pass TD and yards while their CB got receiving yardage and a receiving TD - and that's happened twice!), or -2400 passing yards and -1200 receiving yards off a 15-yard slant play (also hilarious, but this ruined their yardage stats completely and the WR couldn't recover. I was livid because I don't know how much of a role stats play in progression and the guy was a redshirted freshman. He ended up with -583 receiving yards for the season :/).

Also, the ridiculous ******** QB when a read-option is flipped in split backs shotgun and some other similar plays. The QB doesn't even try to hand it off and the play is broken.

Last edited by bludevilchief; 08-14-2013 at 11:22 AM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »