Home

Lack of penalities and replays

This is a discussion on Lack of penalities and replays within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2013, 10:13 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 6
Lack of penalities and replays

What is up with the lack of penalties and replays after touchdowns? I know there are many things that EA hopefully can fix if they come out with a patch but these are the 2 major things I would like to see taken care of.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 11:08 PM   #2
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Lack of penalities and replays

Ive turned most of the penalty sliders up to 65, and still dont see many, other than facemasks.

After most TDs, the camera simply follows the ball as it rolls, and I have to hit X or the play clock just keeps ticking down.
Old 07-29-2013, 11:17 PM   #3
Rookie

aerovt's Arena

OVR: 3

if you check the slider forums, you'll see that most (not holding, facemask, clipping and maybe 1-2 more) penalty sliders actually have a larger effect on changing the game play rather than actually creating or reducing penalties.

But yes, EA hasnt had a working set of penalties for several years now so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to be fixed
Old 07-29-2013, 11:23 PM   #4
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

Quote:
But yes, EA hasnt had a working set of penalties for several years now so I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it to be fixed
For me, its been much more noticeable this year than in the past. Also, if they can get it right for Madden, it seems odd that they cant in NCAA...
Old 07-29-2013, 11:45 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlucky 13

After most TDs, the camera simply follows the ball as it rolls, and I have to hit X or the play clock just keeps ticking down.
Yeah that is so annoying.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk HD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2013, 09:00 AM   #6
Rookie

Mick-S's Arena

OVR: 0

this will probably get patched

penalty`s.
with it widely documented that penalty`s are linked to gameplay/animations, I fear a patch for this will be called College Football 15.
Old 08-14-2013, 12:43 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah the penalties are few and far between. I swear the only one I have actually gotten called in games is clipping out the wazoo.
Old 08-14-2013, 07:07 AM   #8
MVP

Unlucky 13's Arena

Quote:
Yeah the penalties are few and far between. I swear the only one I have actually gotten called in games is clipping out the wazoo.
I turn clipping down to zero for that reason, while keeping all the others up. Clipping is a call thats hardly ever made. It shouldnt account for 75% of the calls.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »