Home

What Are Your Plans for NCAA 14 and your Future Plans for NCAA Moving Forward?

This is a discussion on What Are Your Plans for NCAA 14 and your Future Plans for NCAA Moving Forward? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2013, 02:04 PM   #17
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: What Are Your Plans for NCAA 14 and your Future Plans for NCAA Moving Forward?

Despite it's faults, I'm really having a great time with NCAA 14 (I'm currently in 3 OD's ). I'm hoping that a solid patch will clean some things up and give us a solid game that could be played for years to come - assuming that there's no a college game in the going forward.

As far as the future, it's hard to say. I would like to say that as long as there's a decent College Football game released I'll be buying it. However, if things go down a bad path, then I'll simply continue playing NCAA 14 (even in it's current state) with updated rosters and hope that something happens with the ligation so things go back to how they were before.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 08-16-2013, 02:19 PM   #18
Survival Hurts.....

SilentYetViolent's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: What Are Your Plans for NCAA 14 and your Future Plans for NCAA Moving Forward?

I'll be keeping my copy of '14 since I'm having fun playing my dynasty plus it'll be the last game to feature the real marks, conferences, bowls, etc. I would be lying to myself and others if I said I would buy EA College Football '15 but I just can't see myself playing an unlicensed college game anymore. This isn't the '90s where we all had fun playing Bill Walsh College Football. This is 2013, technology has advanced and we expect a little "realism" in our sports games.

Sorry for the rant but I just don't see College Football '15 being a viable football option for me next year.
Old 08-16-2013, 02:26 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

play it until i rage quit off the game. still fun and playing a ton. only will more once the season starts. next years games seems to be crumbling.
Old 08-16-2013, 04:56 PM   #20
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

I love 14 - it's the first time in a long while that I've looked forward to playing it each day. It'll be a couple of years before I'll invest in a ps4, so if this is what has to hold me over, then I'll be fine.

If this is goodbye to college football games, I'm actually kinda interested to see what those amazing roster folks can do to keep this game going. And just imagine what could've been done on a PC!

Have always preferred NCAA to Madden. Last year Madden was fresh, but I didn't keep it because of the connected careers. I played the M25 demo, and it was just ok. But because they're allowing draft classes again, I'll be getting it.
Old 08-16-2013, 06:29 PM   #21
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10

I plan on playing it for awhile, probably will only buy madden for next gen. There's just something great about this game that gets me motivated to play the game, especially dynasty mode. First time in at least five iterations of NCAA, I've gotten to a third year in a dynasty mode.

There are some problems gameplay wise, glitches like the center running the ball from the snap is annoying. I don't even notice the grey facemask issue. Gameplay, I've found a great slider set for myself that challenges me. Getting dynamic results. I can't put this game down, and I'm not looking to either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 18
If the patch does not address the issues that bother me, I plan to take a hiatus from EAs football games, maybe forever.
Old 08-16-2013, 10:15 PM   #23
MVP

jerwoods's Arena

OVR: 1

i hate to say this but i am most likely done with NCAA at this point
love 14 but
on madden u can make your own draft class with 200 to 400 caps and with 2'000 players in the game i can make about 300 of those with everything but ht/wg
Old 08-16-2013, 10:34 PM   #24
Pro

herropreese's Arena

OVR: 3
Once we see our favorite teams with next gen graphics most of us will run to the store to get it. Especially if the ignite engine is as advertised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »